• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I currently have a utility that works on converting currency amounts efficiently.

I built this to deal with the aggregates issue:

"If a query includes aGROUP BYorHAVINGclause, any currency data returned by using an aggregate function, such asSUM()orMAX(), is in the organization's default currency. You cannot convert the result of an aggregate function into the user's currency by calling theconvertCurrency()function."

http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_calls_soql_querying_currency_fields.htm

I have a VisualForce page where Account is the standard controller, and I'm doing a sum of custom object records. Since the Organization is multi-currency, the non-org default Accounts show the sums in the org default currency. I built an Apex class to deal with this and other minor currency-related issues, and thought it might be generally useful.

Is there enough interest for me to put this up on AppExchange?

Hi,

I am working on one workflow which sends out some notfication email to user depending on some data from opportunity.

One of the triggering rule is ...the Opportunity Amount > 15000 USD.

Since the currency in the opportunity varies, it could be USD or maybe not.

How can i conver the Opportunity Amount in other currency into USD by using formula?...

Problem:

- I have added one Custom Button 'My Button" to the contact's standard forms.

- When I open any contact, based on the Value of Case_ID (which is also custom field to contact entity), I want to show/Hide the "My Button". How can I achieve this?

Options Tried:

So far I have tried the below optons. But no success.

Option 1: Thought of adding OnLoad event and based on the field can hide/show the button. But I couldn't find how to add OnLoad functionality to standard Contact form

Option 2: Created dummy Visual Force Page/ S-Control added OnLoad javascript event, in that onLoad function tried to access the Contact forms  "My Button". But not getting access.

S-Control code looks like below:

<apex:page standardController="Contact">

<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/functions.js"></script>
    <script src="/soap/ajax/11.1/connection.js"></script>

<body onload="javascript&colon;init();">       
</body>
 <script language="javascript">
    window.onload = new function() {
        alert('1234567');
        var CaseId = '{!Contact.case_id__c}';
        alert('CaseId: ' + CaseId);
        var inputs = document.getElementsByTagName("input");
        var nameStr = "";
        for(var i=0; i<inputs.length; i++)
        {
            nameStr += ' - ' + inputs[0].name;
        }
        alert(inputs.length + ' - ' + nameStr);

//var btnCopy = window.parent.document.getElementsByName("My_Button");
        //alert(btnCopy.length);
     };

</script>

</apex:page>

Please help me on this. Thanks in advance. Is this approach Correct? Guide me to the correct approach to get it work.

Message Edited by Kalyan123 on 09-23-2009 08:23 PM
Message Edited by Kalyan123 on 09-23-2009 08:26 PM
I'm having some trouble navigating relationships within a SOQL query.  The following query works:
    "Select Id, (Select Duration__c From PayCodeEdits__r) from Worker__c"

where as this one doesn't:

SELECT id, PayCodeEdits__r.Duration__c FROM Worker__c

problem is that I need to be able to filter the output on the relationship thusly:

SELECT id, PayCodeEdits__r.Duration__c FROM Worker__c Where PayCodeEdits__r.Duration__c = 4

that doesn't work and I can't figure out how to make that filter appear in the working syntax
  • February 06, 2008

Our client is seeking a contract SalesForce.com developer and consultant to help their emerging global company fully take advantage of the SalesForce.com platform. Our client is  located in the SF Bay area.  Telecommuting is an option.  Will accept either W-2 or 1099.

Specific tasks include:

• Interacting with sales and marketing to determine data and process needs and make configuration adjustments
  • Implementation and customization of Partner portal (PRM Module)
  • Implementation and customization of Support module
  • Evaluating, testing, and implementing 3rd-party AppExchange applications as required
  • Updating and configuring current API integration with Eloqua (already implemented and integrated) and other systems at company
  • S-Control development
  • Training SFDC administrators and  users
  • Other customizations and module installations as needed
  • Price list maintenance

We are looking to build a long term, strong relationship  with a knowledgeable consulting partner.

Please email your resume to:  karen@hobsonsearch.com

Does anyone know how I can write a formula to pull updated currency conversion data for the calculation and where I might get this data from?
  • September 06, 2006