• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I've been trying to use the Flex Toolkit for Apex as a plug-in to eclipse 3.2. I have tried versions R3_5[1] and R3_6 of the toolkit and I cannot get either to compile or run the sample salesforce.mxml. I have followed the quick start steps, but eclipse does not seem to be compiling the output files to the target directory and gives an error that it could not find the the file bin/salesforce.html.

There is one error which appears in eclipse for salesforce.mxml:

"1067: Implicit coercion of a value of type Array to an unrelated type String. FlexTest salesforce.mxml line 175"

which refers to the code line:

apex.retrieve(fields,"Account", ids,
Any thoughts?

Incidentally, I can't get the DayPlanner sample to run either.

Many thanks for any help, Chris
Hi, I've been trying to use the Flex Toolkit for Apex as a plug-in to eclipse 3.2. I have tried versions R3_5[1] and R3_6 of the toolkit and I cannot get either to compile or run the sample salesforce.mxml. I have followed the quick start steps, but eclipse does not seem to be compiling the output files to the target directory and gives an error that it could not find the the file bin/salesforce.html.

There is one error which appears in eclipse for salesforce.mxml:

"1067: Implicit coercion of a value of type Array to an unrelated type String. FlexTest salesforce.mxml line 175"

which refers to the code line:

apex.retrieve(fields,"Account", ids,
Any thoughts?

Incidentally, I can't get the DayPlanner sample to run either.

Many thanks for any help, Chris