• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone,

I'm having a problem exporting data from the Price Book Entry table.  The export CSV file is created however it is always empty.  I've checked in Eclipse and the SOQL query does return results.  Can anyone see what I'm doing wrong?

Code:
<!DOCTYPE beans PUBLIC "-//SPRING//DTD BEAN//EN" "http://www.springframework.org/dtd/spring-beans.dtd">
<beans>
    <bean id="exportProductMLP" 
     class="com.salesforce.lexiloader.process.ProcessRunner" 
     singleton="false">
        <description></description>
        <property name="name" value="exportProductMLP"/>
        <property name="configOverrideMap">
            <map>
             <!-- Below are the endpoint, login and default Data Loader settings. -->
                <entry key="sfdc.debugMessages" value="true"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.debugMessagesFile" value="C:\Documents and Settings\paubrey\Desktop\XXXX Import\Log\exportProductMLPSoapTrace.log"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.endpoint" value="https://www.salesforce.com"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.timeoutSecs" value="600"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.loadBatchSize" value="200"/>
                <entry key="process.encryptionKeyFile" value="C:\Documents and Settings\paubrey\Desktop\XXXX Import\XXXX.key"/>
    <entry key="sfdc.username" value="paubrey@XXXX.com"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.password" value="XXXX"/>
                <entry key="process.enableExtractSuccessOutput" value="TRUE"/>
                <entry key="process.outputSuccess" value="success.csv"/>
                <entry key="process.outputError" value="error.csv"/>

<!-- Now set the type of operation to be performed, on which entity and using SOQL where required. -->
             <entry key="sfdc.entity" value="PriceBookEntry"/>
             <entry key="sfdc.extractionRequestSize" value="500"/>
             <entry key="sfdc.extractionSOQL" value="Select p.Product2Id, p.Pricebook2Id, p.Id From PricebookEntry p"/>
             <entry key="process.operation" value="extract"/>
             <entry key="process.mappingFile" value="C:\Documents and Settings\paubrey\Desktop\XXXX Import\03_MLP_Price_Mapping.sdl"/>
                <entry key="dataAccess.type" value="csvWrite"/>
                <entry key="dataAccess.name" value="C:\Documents and Settings\paubrey\Desktop\XXXX Import\03_MLP_Price_Export.csv"/>
            </map>
        </property>
    </bean>
</beans>

Thanks
  • December 27, 2007
When I try and open or create an sControl I get the following message:

Error opening the editor.
Reason:
javax/xml/rpc/ServiceException

I'm using Eclipse 3.3.0 on Windows XP.  Can anyone help!?
I'm trying to work out a way to import the values from custom fields in a case to the appropriate fields in a new contact record.

My company processes requests for new employees through Salesforce.  A case is opened for the technology department to create user accounts and generate passwords etc... Part of the setup includes creating a contact record in Salesforce. In trying to streamline the process I have created a section in the Case Record Type that is essentially a mirror of the basic Contact Detail information (First/Last Name, Dept., Phone)

I've created a custom link to map the fields accordingly but it's not working.  I am new to this aspect of Salesforce and I'm not sure what it is I've done wrong. 

Here's an example of the formula I'm using:
/003/e?={!Case.First_Name__c}&00N70000002DLMw={!Contact.FirstName}

The way I understand this is that I am opening a new Contact Record and placing the value from the Case "first name" field into the first name field of the contact.  While the new contact record opens the data from case field is not populating. 

I've tried to find more information in the forums here and elsewhere on the internet but I've not found anything that's been very helpful. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.
  • November 12, 2008
When I try and open or create an sControl I get the following message:

Error opening the editor.
Reason:
javax/xml/rpc/ServiceException

I'm using Eclipse 3.3.0 on Windows XP.  Can anyone help!?