We are looking for someone in the Boston area. We have an international client who is considering getting Salesforce.com.
We need someone to do the pre-sell presentation in Boston in mid June and later on support the company and the implementation from the U.S
(not necessarily from Boston). We are consulting partners from Israel and we will be doing part of the implementation and will use another professional's services in the U.S.
Please reply only by mail to email@example.com
I am transitioning from group to professional edition. I am seeking a temporary admin to assist in re-engineering our process and team training. Looking for a total overhaul. Open to ideas and suggestion for "best practices."
Please reply with experience and rates. Project to start asap.
I'm looking for help developing our enterprise salesforce edition. The project will include a combination of development and technical support. The idea is to import data from forms on our web site to salesforce cases for processing, invoicing, and tracking.
Reply with experience and contact information to discuss details, references and pay.
I'm looking for an independent programmer to help with a small customisation job. My estimate is for 2-3 days work. The aim is to create an order entry page on the Salesforce contact page. The purpose of this page is to make the data entry easier for the users.
What we have at the moment are two custom objects: Sales Order object (master) and an Order Item object (detail).
By clicking on a "New Order" Button the user creates an order header. After filling out the required data, most of which comes pre-filled out from the Contact page the user saves and then clicks on an "Add Item" button and adds items to the order. On each item record the user looks up the product page and returns data from the product page.
Certain business rules make the users do more data entry that could be automated. For example, each Order Item record can only have the same Order Type as the Sales Order, so if a user needs to put in different Order Types they have to create multiple Sales Orders and attach items. Likewise, different purchase order numbers must be on different Sales Orders.
My client finds this too labour intensive. I'd like someone who knows Apex and Visualforce and is a capable communicator to design and code a page that allows Sales Orders and Items to be added on the one page.
I can send a spec to interested parties. This needs to be done preferably in the next two weeks and I'd need a firm quote after you read the spec. I'm based in Australia which is GMT +11 so please take this into consideration as I'm sure neither you nor I want 3am phone meetings.
Reply to this post and I'll contact you if I'm interested.
i-KOS are a web development agency in the UK (www.i-kos.com) with a request for a proposal relating to integrating with a CRM (salesforce.com being cited as the possible solution).
What we need - right now
In truth we are really interested in getting a basic idea as to the viability of the request - some indication of cost would be great.
Abit about the client
- The client is an association with approximately 200 members.
- There are different categories of members (full, associate, partial).
- Members are companies.
- Each member can have several individuals.
- Individual can participate in workgroups (more than one is possible).
- Individuals can also subscribe to news and articles (delivered via e-mail)
- Non-members can subscribe (via the website) to paid for features on the website.
Some more info (I am sure salesforce will do most of this in its sleep. I am equally sure the talent lies in the planing and integration).
- The CRM itself should allow the association staff to have an overview of each member / external organisation including:
- list of people working in a company (member)
- List of ‘work groups’, ‘news’ or articles’ that the individual is subscribed to
- Administrators should be able to ‘tick’ or ‘untick’ *or tag) these people.
- The CRM needs to integrate (work with) with the website and possible a share-point server to allow members to manage their data (subscribe/unsubscribe) to workgroups and news items. The website will also be developed with forms and e-commerce to allow non-members to pay for content.
- if people update their online profile an alert is sent to the CRM, which needs to be approved by admin staff.
- The CRM needs to integrate with an e-mail broadcast tool to send various news items and articles based on the ‘subscriptions’.
We are used to building and spec'ing websites but this is outside our usual remit. We are looking for a seasoned salesforce.com developer/freelancer to provide guidance and a proposal. The website is to be developed over the next 3 months and the CRM needs to be considered diring this time with CRM integration from January 2009.
I am our Sf.com admin and I need a couple of APEX classes built to process xml / text attachments using the email services for Salesforce as well as create some APEX code to bulk update and merge records across objects!
Fun little project for those with some spare time and wanting to earn some more $$ or ££
We're based in the UK, but am happy to work with people not in UK.
Work needs to be completed within the next few weeks so please send me a message with availability, expertiese, demo of work, and rates.
Here is the background. In our SalesForce database, we track lawsuits (opportunities) and the law firms (accounts) and attorneys (contacts) handling those cases.
Our goal with the trigger is to identify Fortune 1000 companies which are parties to the lawsuits. Those names will appear in the Opportunity Name field and/or a custom opportunity field we created called Represented Party. We have concatenated the Opportunity Name and Represented Party fields into a new custom field called NRCU. In NRCU, all of the text is normalized to all caps.
We have also created a custom tab called Parties with 1000 custom objects - each is the name of one Fortune 1000 company. We have also created a custom lookup field (Parties Lookup) in the opportunity tab which associates the opportunity with the custom object. SO, we are trying to build a trigger which looks at NRCU, compares it to each of the 1000 custom objects and if the trigger finds the custom object name anywhere in the opportunity name, then it returns the custom object name in the Parties Lookup field.
In our circumstance, the party name custom object (ie. "SHELL OIL") would almost certainly be a subset of the text in NRCU (ie. "SHELL OIL V. ABC or PLAINTIFF SHELL OIL").
This is a fixed price contract paying $350.
- The application will need to be available via AppExchange with its own set of tabs (2 or 3)
- We have a website with a set of web services exposed, the application needs to pull data via the webservices and tie it up with client data
- It will also need to use the web services to push data back to our server
- Once in Salesforce the user will need to enter their logon details for our server which are used as params for the web service calls. (like the way Google Adwords app works?) ideally this logon info will be remembered
I can give more information directly.
The way I see it working is I will create a developer account and share the username and password, the app is developed via this account so I can take ownership. I need a certain about of functionality implemented, possibly not a 100% finished app.
All code written in English, commented and easily maintainable.
All source to be handed over to me.
Ideally the coder would be UK based, but I'm not adverse to someone from abroad.
I would think this is a maximum of 5 days work.
We're looking for a developer with experience in salesforce.com, web development, and data integration to help us make this data available
to the public. Please contact us if you are interested.
We are looking for S-control development in the following areas:
- Approval process development and automation
- Account record type updates
Message Edited by mojo47 on 02-11-2008 08:12 AM
My company will be implementing Salesforce.com soon, and we are looking to acquire a consultant for its implementation. We currently work with the Creative Manager product, and would be looking to synchronize it through the API and perform other functions as well.
We are in the process of looking into a top partner with Salesforce, but we would like to know if there are any independant consultants available in the area, or who are willing to travel that can still mantain value over going with a larger firm.
Please let me know if you fit the bill or can make a recommendation.