• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I disabled Chatter Answers and now I can't delete and related pages: I get an error saying that teh page is used by the Chatter Answers Site Setting, but when I click on the link it says URL does not exist (because CA is disabled).

When I try to re-enable CA I get:
Validation Errors While Saving Record(s)
There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "Previous load of class failed: ChatterAnswersCreateAccountTest: line 11, column 26: Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: ChatterAnswersRegistration: line 5, column 52: Invalid type: ChatterAnswers.AccountCreator". 

I am trying to remove CA altogether, because it makes my apex tests coverage below 75% and it has one trigger with no test class at all.
At this point I am stuck and can't develop new code.

I'd appreciate any response.

User-added image

I want to allow users access my site with linked in.

I already have Facebook as Auth. Provider, but when I try to create a new Auth. Provider I only get FB, SF and Jainrain.

How do I get to enable linkedin login?

I try to get a list of all cases (we have about 3,600 of them).
I use a custom controller and an apex page.
notice that the controller calls many columns from case and account objects using SOQL.

I  set  readOnly="true" and get only 1000 results in the output.
how can I overcome this?

Many thanks in advance

These are my codes:

==============================================================

APEX Page:

<apex:page Controller="AllCasesCon" readOnly="true">
        <apex:includescript value="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.2/jquery.js"/>

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" class="display" id="allcasestable">
                    <thead>
                     <tr>        
                         <th>Case Number</th>    
                         <th>Subject</th>       
                       </tr>
                    </thead>
                    <tfoot>
                     <tr>          
                         <th>Case Number</th>    
                         <th>Subject</th>       
                     </tr>
                    </tfoot>
                    <tbody>
                        <apex:repeat value="{!AllCasess}" var="ac" rows="4000">
                            <tr>
                              <td>{!ac.caseNumber}</td>
                              <td>{!ac.subject}</td>
                            </tr>
                         </apex:repeat>
                    </tbody>
                </table>

</apex:page>

controller:

public class AllCasesCon {
  private List<Schema.Case> allCasess;
  public List<Schema.Case> getAllCasess()

{
  allCasess = [Select  case.Id, case.CaseNumber, case.Subject, Submitted_By__c,CreatedDate,
    Last_Modified_incl_Comments__c,LastModifiedDate,Bug_number__c,Status,Support_members__c ,
    Support_Responsibility__c, description,Priority, Non_GA_related__c, HasCommentsUnreadByOwner,
    Close_case_description__c,  case.account.id, case.account.Name, case.account.Technical_Account_Manager__c, 
    case.account.Technical_Director__c,case.account.Under_annual_support_program__c From Case
order by LastModifiedDate desc LIMIT 10000];
  return allCasess ;
  }  

@istest public static void testAllCasesCon() {
    AllCasesCon control = new AllCasesCon();
    System.AssertNotEquals (control.getAllCasess(), null);
  }

}

There's an issue with the markup highlight when the zoom level is different then 100%.

It wasn't tested on other browsers though...

higlighting issue - chrome

I have created TabbedAccount page using visualforce, and I want it to be the default view for some of out Roles. Currently, if I override the View button - the change is across the board, and it hurts the Partner Portal users as they don't have privileges for all the related lists in the TabbedAccout Page. I can think on two optional solutions: 1. simple - allow only specific Roles to get the overriden settings. 2. complicated (but preferable) - update TabbedAccount visualforce code so it will not crash the account page if the user don't have the right privileges (how?).
I try to get a list of all cases (we have about 3,600 of them).
I use a custom controller and an apex page.
notice that the controller calls many columns from case and account objects using SOQL.

I  set  readOnly="true" and get only 1000 results in the output.
how can I overcome this?

Many thanks in advance

These are my codes:

APEX Page:

<apex:page Controller="AllCasesCon" readOnly="true">
        <apex:includescript value="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.2/jquery.js"/>

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" class="display" id="allcasestable">
                    <thead>
                     <tr>        
                         <th>Case Number</th>    
                         <th>Subject</th>       
                       </tr>
                    </thead>
                    <tfoot>
                     <tr>          
                         <th>Case Number</th>    
                         <th>Subject</th>       
                     </tr>
                    </tfoot>
                    <tbody>
                        <apex:repeat value="{!AllCasess}" var="ac" rows="4000">
                            <tr>
                              <td>{!ac.caseNumber}</td>
                              <td>{!ac.subject}</td>
                            </tr>
                         </apex:repeat>
                    </tbody>
                </table>

</apex:page>

controller:

public class AllCasesCon {
  private List<Schema.Case> allCasess;
  public List<Schema.Case> getAllCasess()

{
  allCasess = [Select  case.Id, case.CaseNumber, case.Subject, Submitted_By__c,CreatedDate,
    Last_Modified_incl_Comments__c,LastModifiedDate,Bug_number__c,Status,Support_members__c ,
    Support_Responsibility__c, description,Priority, Non_GA_related__c, HasCommentsUnreadByOwner,
    Close_case_description__c,  case.account.id, case.account.Name, case.account.Technical_Account_Manager__c, 
    case.account.Technical_Director__c,case.account.Under_annual_support_program__c From Case
order by LastModifiedDate desc LIMIT 10000];
  return allCasess ;
  }  

@istest public static void testAllCasesCon() {
    AllCasesCon control = new AllCasesCon();
    System.AssertNotEquals (control.getAllCasess(), null);
  }

}
I have created TabbedAccount page using visualforce, and I want it to be the default view for some of out Roles. Currently, if I override the View button - the change is across the board, and it hurts the Partner Portal users as they don't have privileges for all the related lists in the TabbedAccout Page. I can think on two optional solutions: 1. simple - allow only specific Roles to get the overriden settings. 2. complicated (but preferable) - update TabbedAccount visualforce code so it will not crash the account page if the user don't have the right privileges (how?).

I have a custom object which has a Master-Detail relation to Opportunity. (i.e. Opportunity is Master and Custom Object is Detail).

When I created the Custom Object I had set this relation as a simple lookup relation. So I had an Opportunity lookup on my Custom Object. I could then add the custom object tab to my customer portal. (i.e. by making it visible on the Customer Portal profile that I have created).

When I change the relation to a Master-Detail relation as mentioned above The Custom Object tab is automatically switched off on my Customer Portal Profile. When I check the Customer Portal Settings for the selected tabs list I have the tab for the Custom Object in my selected tabs list.

When I then try to switch on the Custom Object tab on my Customer Portal Profile I get the following error:

"Error: Invalid Data

Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Permission Read Evaluation Licences depends on permission(s): Read Opportunities"

How do i change the permission on the Opportunities to Read? Am I missing something here?

Any advice is appreciated.

Ballal

• November 26, 2010

Hi,

Salesforce.com help said that I can select the Knowledge User checkbox under Setup | Manage Users | Users. Click Edit next to the user's name or click New to create a new user.

But I can't find it, Can anyone help please?

Thanks

pich

• September 24, 2010