• 25 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
    Hi All! I have two formulas. The first one I created to keep a running ticker of the number of days, hours, & minutes a case has been open. It looks like this:

Text(FLOOR(NOW() - CreatedDate)) &" "&"day(s)"&" "&Text(FLOOR(MOD( (NOW() - CreatedDate) * 24 ,24))) &" "&"hrs"&" "&Text( FLOOR(MOD(((NOW() - CreatedDate) * 24)*60 ,60)))&" "&"min")
The second formula I got off the boards and it keeps track in business hrs the number of hrs a case has been open:

IF(AND(MOD(TODAY()-DATE(1900,1,7),7)< (NOW() - CreatedDate ), ((NOW() - CreatedDate )<7)),((NOW() - CreatedDate)-2) * 24, ((NOW() - CreatedDate)-(2 * ((NOW() - CreatedDate)/7))) * 24)

Both of these formulas work great, however, I would like to have the business hrs formula in the same format as the first formula. So it would be business hrs in days, hrs, and minutes. Does anyone have any ideas?? I keep playing with it but it is always off.  
    Hi All! I have two formulas. The first one I created to keep a running ticker of the number of days, hours, & minutes a case has been open. It looks like this:

Text(FLOOR(NOW() - CreatedDate)) &" "&"day(s)"&" "&Text(FLOOR(MOD( (NOW() - CreatedDate) * 24 ,24))) &" "&"hrs"&" "&Text( FLOOR(MOD(((NOW() - CreatedDate) * 24)*60 ,60)))&" "&"min")
The second formula I got off the boards and it keeps track in business hrs the number of hrs a case has been open:

IF(AND(MOD(TODAY()-DATE(1900,1,7),7)< (NOW() - CreatedDate ), ((NOW() - CreatedDate )<7)),((NOW() - CreatedDate)-2) * 24, ((NOW() - CreatedDate)-(2 * ((NOW() - CreatedDate)/7))) * 24)

Both of these formulas work great, however, I would like to have the business hrs formula in the same format as the first formula. So it would be business hrs in days, hrs, and minutes. Does anyone have any ideas?? I keep playing with it but it is always off.  
The Winter '06 documentation states that: "Each custom object can have only one master-detail relationship, but can have many lookup relationships, up to a total of 25 relationships. Each relationship is included in the maximum number of custom fields allowed."

I have a scenario where I would like to create multiple master detail relationships with a few custom objects. For example:

Object 1 (Master) (Detail) Object 2 (Master) (Detail) Object 3 (Master) (Detail) Object 4

Is there a specific reason why this restriction is in place that I should be aware of? Or is this something coming on the roadmap?

Thanks!
  • January 20, 2006