• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am using Outlook 2007 and latest available Outlook Edition 3.2.x on a Windows XP Sp2 machine.

After I have installed v3.2.x I tried to synch my events (no contact or tasks), i get an error saying that 'No such column "IsRecurrence" on entity "Event"'

What does that mean? Is it possible to fix this problem? Where to look for?

SFC Outlook edition 2.x worked without problems.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

regards
Hasan
  • August 14, 2007
I haven't found anyone reporting this message - if I try to sync any task or appointment in Outlook with SF then it stops at this point.  I have tried to add that field to the activity object since there isn't an event object, but that hasn't helped.

Thanks!
I activated calendar synchronization but the process always comes back with "no items to synchronize". I have made sure that I am using the correct Outlook mailbox etc. Any hints?
Hi,

I am using Outlook 2007 and latest available Outlook Edition 3.2.x on a Windows XP Sp2 machine.

After I have installed v3.2.x I tried to synch my events (no contact or tasks), i get an error saying that 'No such column "IsRecurrence" on entity "Event"'

What does that mean? Is it possible to fix this problem? Where to look for?

SFC Outlook edition 2.x worked without problems.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

regards
Hasan
  • August 14, 2007
Hi,
 Is there a way to create events in Salesforce that are longer than a day. Currently, when I create an event it has no provision to create one that lasts more than a day?

Thanks!
Divya
  • August 06, 2007
I recently started using a new laptop with the fancy Vista OS, and have since been unable to perform a successful mail merge. I've read about some problems with this in Office 2007, but I have Office 2003 installed on this machine. I'm also using IE, not Firefox, for mail merges. I can't seem to find any help online, but I doubt I'm the only person who is experiencing this problem. Any suggestions?

Error message:

Naturally, the the file that it's apparently referring to ("Cannot create a file when that file already exists" ) does not exist.

Thanks for any help.
  • March 15, 2007