• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Currently we are working on what is needed to get our application Certified.

On reviewing the http://wiki.apexdevnet.com/index.php/Requirements_Checklist,  in the section "Network Security (On-Demand Applications)"  it talks about "required if critical Salesforce data is stored in external servers", I have searched high and low on the Salesforce(SF) site (am may have missed it) trying to find out what data SF defines as "critical Salesforce data"?

Please can someone direct me to the page or wiki link that has this defined.

Thanks

Dan
"Waiting patiently"

Our application is certified with AppExchange, currently used in Japan. Now we have decided to publish the English version of the application using the same infrastructure. We would like to know whether the new application is to be certified again and like to know the necessary steps to list the English application on AppExchange.

Thanks!

Message Edited by cool on 11-26-200709:00 PM

• November 26, 2007
Hi there,

I have an application that links SFDC with another commercial online application through web services using Flex. When it comes to certification, is this a Native, Ajax, Software, On Demand Cert Host or On Demand Other Host solution?

It seems to be mostly Ajax (substituting Flex for Ajax of course), except that it does web services calls to external providers. I can't see why I have to go through a full security audit for a solution that that does nothing more than web services integration with another large corporate SaaS provider. I have no idea myself as to the security considerations of that SaaS provider.

Can someone let me know?

Thanks...Neil
  • October 29, 2007
Hi...

Can someone provide me information as how will the transaction proceed after a user decideds to install my application (if my application is a paid one). One thing that's clear to me is, I would have to provide information regarding the pricing and contact information of the sales representative and the cusomer will contact him for futher operations.

What happens after that? After I get the payment for my application how will the application get installed in the customer's account? Would I have to provide a link to install the application or would I install the application in the customers account?

If possible please provide detailed information.

Thanks in advance.

Chander
  • August 07, 2007