• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Greetings,

I am working on a Print Anything package to display shipping rate quotations. Each Quote (Opportunity) has multiple Freight Charges (custom object, child of Opportunity), and each Freight Charge has an Origin and a Destination. Origin and Destination are both joins to a custom Location object.

Here's the problem, I have a SOQL query in the package of the following structure:

select Origin__c, Origin__r.Name, Destination__c, Destination__r.Name, Minimum__c, Remarks__c, Units__c, Per_Unit__c, CurrencyIsoCode from Freight_Charge__c Where Opportunity__c = [opportunity id]

The query works correctly and pulls the right data, but Print Anything assigns both Origin__r.Name and Destination__r.Name to the same Merge Field value of Freight_Charge__c4.Location__c.Name.n. In the debug output of Print Anything, I can see the 2 correct Location names, but I cannot access them individually in order to print correctly.

Hi,

Please could you tell me:

- Which Windows Op Systems the EC runs on

- Which versions of Excel the EC runs on

Many thanks,

Dave

Hello,

I am getting connected to my sandbox to extract data from the sandbox. I was able to connect to it, But when i try to look at the objects it's showing nothing only bank window.

URL i used is

https://test.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/18.0

Please let me know what could be the issue as it is not populating the objects and data from sandbox.

Thanks in Advance.

Greetings,

I am working on a Print Anything package to display shipping rate quotations. Each Quote (Opportunity) has multiple Freight Charges (custom object, child of Opportunity), and each Freight Charge has an Origin and a Destination. Origin and Destination are both joins to a custom Location object.

Here's the problem, I have a SOQL query in the package of the following structure:

select Origin__c, Origin__r.Name, Destination__c, Destination__r.Name, Minimum__c, Remarks__c, Units__c, Per_Unit__c, CurrencyIsoCode from Freight_Charge__c Where Opportunity__c = [opportunity id]

The query works correctly and pulls the right data, but Print Anything assigns both Origin__r.Name and Destination__r.Name to the same Merge Field value of Freight_Charge__c4.Location__c.Name.n. In the debug output of Print Anything, I can see the 2 correct Location names, but I cannot access them individually in order to print correctly.