• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have been asked to construct a "turbo-tax" like screen-flow wizard for allowing an end-user to configure our application.  Is there something in the base SF that can be used / leveraged for this?  Does anyone have any suggestions where I should start?

I am trying to create a tab that displays as a grid where the rows indicate records and the columns indicate fields on a custom object.  I would like this grid control to support Create, Read, Update and Delete for field values as well as records (objects)

Is there such a thing in the toolkit or a sample that someone is willing to share?
    Brad
I am trying to create a tab that displays as a grid where the rows indicate records and the columns indicate fields on a custom object.  I would like this grid control to support Create, Read, Update and Delete for field values as well as records (objects)

Is there such a thing in the toolkit or a sample that someone is willing to share?
    Brad
Is it possible to create a new type of "task" that could be made to show-up on the calendar?  Is it possible to take the calendar as an object for extending behavior from in a custom App?

I am looking to connect to a remote service... Can APEX do FTP or make SOCKET/SOAP connections?

Additionally can it create temporary files like CSV of tab?

Thanks for your help.