• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Message Edited by Siva Devaki on 12-12-2007 05:32 PM
We are looking for Salesforce Architect for a project in Englewood, NJ for a long term assignment.

We need somebody who understands the overall architecture of Salesforce.com and can help as a Solution Architect for engagements where complex integration and data migration with Multiple Legacy and Backend applications in place.
Please contact Siva at 650 248 7958 or siva.devaki@mansasys.com
We are in need of 5-10 Salesforce technical consultants for a very long term project in New York. This project will go beyond 1 year from now.

Job description:

* At least 3 - 4 years of experience in the B&FS domain is required
* Strong consulting background with exposure and experience in solution architecture
* Strong technology skills (ideally J2EE, Oracle) including at least 3 years in large implementations of Salesforce.com
* Thorough on SFDC functionality
* Thorough on Apex, S Controls, customization, data migration and other technical internals of SFDC
* Exposure to verticalised WM solution of SFDC will be a huge plus
* Customer facing skills - a must
* Strong communication - written and oral and superb presentation skills

Contact Siva @ 650-248-7958 or at siva.devaki at mansasys.com

Click here to reach us Live for Help !!
http://www.mansasys.com/help/livehelp.php?department=1

You can submit profile at:

http://tbe.taleo.net/NA7/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=MANSASYS&cws=1&rid=91

Message Edited by Siva Devaki on 11-06-2007 03:27 PM

Message Edited by Siva Devaki on 12-12-2007 05:20 PM
Hi. I'm looking for someone that can develop a Custom S-Control for me. The functionality that I'm looking for is as follows: I want a custom button developed, which when invoked, can update the status of a field on multiple records displayed in a List View. Basically, I'm looking for the same functionality that exists on the Case Object View, where a user can select multiple cases at the same time and then select a button to update the status of all the cases selected.

Look forward to hearing from someone.

Thanks,
david
I'm a senior project manager with a premier Saleforce.com partner. I'm also certified as an authorized Salesforce trainer.

My billable rate is usually 200+ an hour for advisory, consulting, or training services.

I'm looking for freelance work to build my independent portfolio and am willing to dramatically cut my billable rate.

I'm looking for one to two engagements to keep me busy during down time.

I lead Salesforce.com projects everyday. I'll be happy to assist you.

Contact me for more  information.

Thanks.
Our rapidly growing company is looking for a Business Analyst that fully comprehends Salesforce.com and has the capability to administrate and teach it to others.

It is a very well paying position in metro-Detroit. 

If you wish to discuss, email me mongamarketing@gmail.com

Thanks.

ADC provides the connections for wireline, wireless, cable, broadcast, and enterprise networks around the world.  www.adc.com.

JOB DESCRIPTION:

We are currently looking for a Salesforce.com Administrator to support our Sales Operations group located at our World Headquarters in Eden Prairie, MN.   

The Salesforce.com Administrator supports Global Sales, Customer Service, Technical Assistance Center, Marketing, and business unit functions within ADC.  As a Project Manager, this position provides technical strategy and direction to ensure the Salesforce.com application aligns with, and meets business requirements. This individual will provide best practices and recommendations for integration and application development, deployment, and iterative refinement.

Responsibilities will include the following:

• Provide prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues.
  • Review, develop and execute project plans to address user requirements.  
  • Provide proactive best practice guidance to the global user community and team members to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com .
  • Proactively identify and implement application solutions, enhancements, and system integrations that meet business requirements. 
  • Drive and increase customer adoption and ensure satisfaction 
  • Act as liaison between the Business and IT

Qualifications:

• BA/BS Degree (or equivalent) in a related discipline
  • 1 plus years experience with implementation and configuration of salesfore.com required, 2 years plus preferred.
  • Project management skills: Ability to effectively management and prioritize projects
  • Demonstrated professionalism interacting with all levels of user community
  • Analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving expertise
  • Exposure to S-controls and APEX coding
  • Experience collaborating with IT and functional units
  • Experience aligning business process requirements with technology

If interested, contact Alison Arom, SR Recruiter at alison.arom@adc.com or 952-917-0162.

Message Edited by Katmando on 06-09-2008 02:32 PM

Message Edited by Katmando on 06-09-2008 02:36 PM

Hello,
We are looking for someone to help us create a solution so that customers can fill out a form on the customer portal dependant on the type of issue they are having. These fields will be open text and need to change based on selected issue. 

For more details if you think you have the solution for us please respond.

Thank you,

Mark Brown.
Verisign Inc.

Hi
We had a urgent requirement for Salesforce/SFDC Business Analyst. If you are interested please reply me back asap

Title: Salesforce/SFDC Business Analyst
Skills: Salesforce.com, Salesforce, SFDC,Business Analyst

Date: 2-8-2008
Area code: 302

Tax term: FULLTIME CON_CORP CON_IND CON_W2 CON_HIRE_CORP CON_HIRE_IND CON_HIRE_W2 PARTTIME
Pay rate: DOE
Length: longterm

Position ID: 123032
Dice ID: 10203144

This is very urgent position and need to be filled ASAP.

-Around 10 - 12 years of professional experience

-Senior Functional Consultant (**bleep** Project Manager) on SFDC with extensive experience in implementation of Sales Force Automation applications on SFDC

-Thorough on SFDC functionality (from a functional perspective) and SFDC data model

-Deep understanding of Sales processes from a functional perspective and translating these to config/development specs on SFDC platform

-Excellent documentation skills - should be able to author high-class gap analysis documents and software specs documents

-Excellent customer interfacing skills, including leading workshop sessions

-Project Management skills will be a big plus.

Please submit your profile ASAP for immediate interview and closure.

You can reach us live at

You can contact Sreekanth at 510 545 4699 or Siva at 510 725 4585 for more details.

You can subscribe to our direct client requirements at :
http://mansasys.com/campaign/?p=subscribe

Travel required: none
Telecommute: no

Best Regards

Sreekanth Sayana

Technical Recruiter

Mansa Systems

39675 Cedar Blvd Suite 250

Newark CA 94560

http://www.mansasys.com

sreekanth.sayana@mansasys.com

510 279 3255 Ext 102

510 545 4699 (D)

510 277 1165 (F)

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information anda remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with “remove” and include your “original email address/addresses” in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.

Does anyone work for or know of a consulting company that is hiring?
   Quick overview of skills:
                                         2 years Salesforce experience
                                          3 Salesforce releases
                                         Over 1,000 custom objects
                                         S-Controls
                                         Custom Tabs
                                         Custom Reports
                                         Mobile configuration
                                         PRM module design and implementation
                                         Training users
                                         Workflow design and rules
                                         Customer-facing ability
                                         many AppExchange installs
Ability to travel up to 90%

Message Edited by jcline21 on 11-08-200707:43 AM

Pradip is a postgraduate in management with over 8 years of competent expertise in CRM Consulting, Business Process Review, Market Research, Data Analysis and Marketing functions. He has worked for IT and MR companies, where he was responsible for Salesforce.com / Siebel CRM Implementation, CRM data analytics, Business Research, Sales and Marketing functions and Business Presentations. He has used several analysis tools to analyze data and make structured business recommendations. I am in currently in India and looking for long term SFDC consultant role in UK or USA. Regards, Pradip
We have the following very urgent requirement with our client. Please submit your profile ASAP with rate and contact information. Your profile does NOT have to match with all the points mentioned. But if you have decent experience in functional OR technical domains in Salesforce that would be enough.

·        10 - 12 years of professional experience with at least 7 - 8 years in the IT industry
    ·        At least 3 - 4 years of experience in the B&FS domain is required
    ·        Strong consulting background with exposure and experience in solution architecture
    ·        Strong technology skills (ideally J2EE, Oracle) including at least 3 years in large implementations of Salesforce.com
    ·        Thorough on SFDC functionality
    ·        Thorough on Apex, S Controls and other technical internals of SFDC
    ·        Exposure to verticalised WM solution of SFDC will be a huge plus
    ·        Customer facing skills - a must
    ·        Strong communication - written and oral and superb presentation skills

Location – New York
Duration – Initially 4 to 5 months – long term can be expected

Note: Please contact Anuradha at 510-725-4585 or Siva at 650-248-7958 for more details.

Click here to reach us Live for Help !!

Message Edited by Anuradha Sinha on 09-17-2007 04:22 PM

Hi All,

I am a salesforce consultant with expertise in salesforce implementation and integration.I also have expertise in S-Controls and Apex coding.I do freelancing during evenings and weekends. Anybody wanting salesforce jobs to be done at an economical rate please contact me sfdcgeek@yahoo.co.in

Thanks & Best Regards,
 sfdcgeek
  • September 15, 2007