• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello

I would like to know if the following is possible to achieve:

when i try to add a product to the opportunity, i am taken to a product selection page and then after selecting the porduct i am am taken to a page that is called MultiLineItem.jsp.

I am trying to figure out a way where we can add custom fields to this page. We want to see profit margin and base margin upon changing the sales price and qty of the product.

Can anybody help? Many thanks in advance.
  • February 28, 2008

I would like to default the name of a PDF file to the users to the opportunity name when they click the generate PDF quote button and save the PDF file. I can't seem to be able to set the pdf file name and it defaults to the form name.

This the code I am using is:

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" showheader="false" contenttype="application/pdf#{!opportunity.name}.pdf">

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

I have a field that has text in it that I am outputting to a PDF using visualforce and the text is wrapping and not holding the CR formatting.  Any suggestions on how to keep the formatting of the text when displayed in visualforce?

Thanks,
Terry

Anyone have a problems with Lotus Notes 7.0 hanging after installing the Salesforce Lotus Edition 3.2 software?

I created an Approval Process which works fine. Everytime the object is rejected - an email alert is sent to the submitter. The problem I am having is there a way to include the rejection comments in the email.

I did some digging into this and rejection comments/status are buried in an object called ProcessInstanceStep that I cannot access via an APEX trigger or workflow.

Any hints on how people worked around this issue?

Thanks

Chaitanya

I would like to default the name of a PDF file to the users to the opportunity name when they click the generate PDF quote button and save the PDF file. I can't seem to be able to set the pdf file name and it defaults to the form name.

This the code I am using is:

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" showheader="false" contenttype="application/pdf#{!opportunity.name}.pdf">

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Hello

I would like to know if the following is possible to achieve:

when i try to add a product to the opportunity, i am taken to a product selection page and then after selecting the porduct i am am taken to a page that is called MultiLineItem.jsp.

I am trying to figure out a way where we can add custom fields to this page. We want to see profit margin and base margin upon changing the sales price and qty of the product.

Can anybody help? Many thanks in advance.
  • February 28, 2008
Anyone have a problems with Lotus Notes 7.0 hanging after installing the Salesforce Lotus Edition 3.2 software?