• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

We are using Professional edition of Salesforce, and we require to fill some dates based on the selection made in a Picklist.
Suggestion on how it can be done would greatly help us on our project.

Thanks in advance and will be waiting for replies

Regards,
Srinivas

Message Edited by SriniK on 02-04-2008 01:36 PM
  • February 04, 2008
Hi

We are using API call in our integration application which is in .net.  Is there any specific error code or message which specifically states that error was due to invalid username and or password. Based on which next steps would be taken like telling the user to re-enter his credentials.

Thanks
Srinik
  • December 20, 2007
Hi

I wanted to find out whether there is way to declare namespace of managed package once in an API call like setting in header, or should it be appended for each custom fields.

Thanks

Srinik
  • November 14, 2007
Hi,

I have seen presentation on how to upload and register managed app. We created a managed app in beta state and uploaded it , (as there was no LMO selection  in developer setting section , we thought that can be set after registeration in publisher mode). I got an email stating that app is uploaded , but how to regsiter the app.

In status of registeration is says "Beta" , I find no way to regiser the app.

Any ideas on this will help me a lot, I have been spending a lot of time on this.

Thanks
SriniK
  • November 13, 2007
Hi

We have created a custom link to enternal webpage and from that we are trying to reload or refresh the parent page (on salesforce). But we get permission denied javascript error (as this being cross domain access).

Any suggestion on handling this would be great help.

Thanks
Srinik

• October 24, 2007
I am developing an application for the AppExchange that uploads data to users' Salesforce accounts.  I am upserting data using a custom external id field that is included with my application package.  The application works fine on developer edition accounts, but once I tested it on a Professional Edition account, it failed saying 'Field name provided does not match external id'.  I have AppExchange certification, so accessing the Pro edition accounts isn't a problem, just upserting.  Looking through the field definition, it is the same on my test developer accounts and pro account.  The field is set as an external id, so it should work.  Anyone know what's going on here?
Hi

We are using API call in our integration application which is in .net.  Is there any specific error code or message which specifically states that error was due to invalid username and or password. Based on which next steps would be taken like telling the user to re-enter his credentials.

Thanks
Srinik
  • December 20, 2007
Hi,

Im new to SalesForce.com, so please need ur advice:

Im trying to create a Event in SalesForce.com passing dates thru API.

1. For Instance Im passing 04 December 2007 5PM
2. Then its creating event as: 04 December 2007 11:30AM

So means exactly 5:30 hours behind. (India is 5:30 hours behind the GMT )

Now if I check the organization Timezone its GMT-8:00 (Pacific Standard Time)

So what I want is : When I pass this "04 December 2007 5PM " then Event should be created for this time "04 December 2007 5PM "

Can anyone please advice.

Regards

Hi

I wanted to find out whether there is way to declare namespace of managed package once in an API call like setting in header, or should it be appended for each custom fields.

Thanks

Srinik
  • November 14, 2007
Hi,

I have seen presentation on how to upload and register managed app. We created a managed app in beta state and uploaded it , (as there was no LMO selection  in developer setting section , we thought that can be set after registeration in publisher mode). I got an email stating that app is uploaded , but how to regsiter the app.

In status of registeration is says "Beta" , I find no way to regiser the app.

Any ideas on this will help me a lot, I have been spending a lot of time on this.

Thanks
SriniK
  • November 13, 2007