I'm a developer with more than 20 years of software development experience. I have over 5 years of working and developing with Salesforce.com. I have extensive Skills in with APEX and Force.com. I have also done a number of Salesforce.com integration and development in a variety of toolsets. I'm looking for contract or full time work. Please reply to JKilburn@Vividsoftware.com.
Does anyone know how to in the Email Alert to send it to a field value? For example : a User has a manager that approves a proposal they are doing for a client. However, I don't know who approving manager is for this user. That information (email address) is contained in the User record under Approving_Manager (a custom field).
How can I set the User.Approving_Manager__c field as one of the recipients?
Our consultants can develop your integration code in a variety of different languages or platforms. If you prefer .NET we can do .NET if you prefer Java we'll do it in Java.
References are available upon request.
We're looking for skilled Salesforce developers with a strong background in Salesforce integration and composite applications.
Proficiency in integrating distributed external web applications with Salesforce including single sign-on mechanisms, web services, mash-ups as well as inbound and outbound messaging is an absolute must.
You will be working on exciting new development, customization, and roll-out projects, liaising with domain experts in creating specifications, models, and implementations.
Additionally, you will be responsible for supporting our partners
and value-added resellers (VARs), collaborating with them on
customizing our software products and developing
tailored software solutions for end customers.
We offer an exciting, challenging and diversified job in the Boston area, flexible work schedules, competitive benefits and attractive opportunities in a fast growing, agile international company.
Your skill set:
- You're a software engineering all-rounder who has a very strong Salesforce background and whose particular focus is the integration of distributed external web applications with Salesforce
- You're skilled in object-oriented design and programming techniques (Java, Java enterprise platform and standards, AJAX, SOA, web services, Eclipse open source framework)
- You have strong object-oriented design, coding, and testing skills in Microsoft Windows and Linux environments
- You're experienced in estimating time and effort required to implement project deliverables
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You're a motivated, reliable team player who's able to work self dependently and take responsibility
- You're a "people person" who's good at communicating complex technological concepts to business managers in a simple and understandable manner as well as able and willing to train and mentor inexperienced software engineers
Interested? Please send a private message with your contact information and include some information about yourself and your software engineering experience, and we will get back to you ASAP!
- No headhunters or HR agencies please! Don't waste your time contacting us - you will be ignored!
- No people looking for integration projects/contractual engagements - this is a regular full-time job for a software developer with plenty of development opportunities for thriving as part of a fast-growing software company!
Message Edited by Andreas H. on 01-06-2009 01:26 PM
Message Edited by Andreas H. on 01-06-2009 01:45 PM
We are on the look out for a true Salesforce.com Architect who can live and work on the west coast close to the Salesforce.com offices. Architect will have a contract setup with us and will help us evaluate bids.
We are a group of 20 developers, B.A and 2 managers.
We have four best-selling titles today, DreamTeam (Collaborative Project Management), FormFactory (WYSIWYG Apps), Carousel (Business Intelligence), and Snapshot (Release Management) and an impressive list of customers, including Dell, Apple, Sabre, ADP, Experian, Salesforce.com, Cisco, FedEx, Janus Capital, and a host of others.
We are a venture-backed company, partnered with the leading Silicon Valley on-demand VC firm, New Enterprise Associates (NEA).
We’re a rapidly growing company and are looking for talented people to join our Professional Services organization.
Design and build new rich component-based business solutions using DreamFactory applications.
Rapidly build and iterate solutions that connect with service-oriented architectures such as Salesforce.com, Amazon Web Services, Cisco’s WebEx Connect and others. Interact with customers and with DreamFactory development, sales and marketing to create new component-based mash-up tools with custom interfaces. Candidates will work with a world-class team building “on demand” custom applications.
Less than 10% travel – we do most of our work remotely (phone and WebEx).
As a Senior Professional Services Developer, candidate will
• Develop new business solutions based on customers’ technical and business requirements.
• Become DreamFactory application experts, pushing the envelope on product capabilities as you design and build sophisticated solutions.
• Use your database knowledge to clearly understand the customer’s data model and entity relationships.
• Report feedback and request upgrades/features/changes to DreamFactory applications.
• Train customers on the use of our products and the custom solutions we build for them.
• Mentor/lead associate ProServ developers as they learn our products and become productive building custom solutions for our customers.
• Excellent understanding of the design and construction of rich interactive Web applications and a demonstrable history of successful projects in this area.
• Deep knowledge of XML Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures, and familiarity with API interaction.
• Understanding of database applications and client/server application architectures. Working knowledge of SQL is highly desirable.
• Extensive customer support or customer interaction experience.
• Familiarity with CRM platforms like Salesforce.com and/or SugarCRM is highly desirable.
• Project management experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Project is desirable.
• 5-10 years relevant industry experience.
• B.S. In Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred.
DreamFactory offers full medical and dental coverage in addition to life insurance and other benefits. Salaries are competitive and stock options are available for qualified candidates.
This position is in Mountain View, CA.
Principals only. DreamFactory is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer