• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I understand that there is a new release - correct?
  • February 27, 2008
I cannot create a Force project in the new IDE because the org has multiple versions of a package installed:
Mail Items (version 1) and Mail Items (version 1.1).

Uninstalling version 1 gives me an error and I am afraid that uninstalling 1.1 may delete the items now in production.

Is there a workaround?
  • February 01, 2008
I cannot create a Force project in the new IDE because the org has multiple versions of a package installed:
Mail Items (version 1) and Mail Items (version 1.1).

Uninstalling version 1 gives me an error and I am afraid that uninstalling 1.1 may delete the items now in production.

Is there a workaround?
  • February 01, 2008
Hi everyone, I have another question.

Is it possible to set the time or schedule the apex code to run every day? I have a scheme which update one field in object Account for example. But to update that field, I don't need user interaction, but simply schedule the apex code to run every day to update that field. Is it possible to do that? I had tried the workflow, but it still need user interaction. Is it true? any suggestions would be appreciated.

thanx
I am creating an inline s-control to display some additional values for a custom object from a related object, and I want it to look like part of the regular page.  I'm using the example from here:

But the bPageBlock class puts a border on the section, that I don't want.  I just want the background to be the same color as the rest of the page. 

the beginning of the html I'm using looks like this:

var output =  "<div class='bPageBlock secondaryPalette'>";
output += "<div class='pbBody'>";
output += "<DIV class=pbSubsection>";
output += "<table class='detailList' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' border='0'>";

Thanks in advance, I know this is a total beginner-question.