• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When you make a new record of an sObject and it shows the various fields, I noticed that if you append ?fieldId=123 to the URL you can pass information to it to prepopulate the fields. Unfortunately I don't see any other way to get the fieldId other than viewing the source of the form. Is there a way to retrieve this id programattically?
I need to remove a file attached to an s-control and I'd like to avoid just recreating the s-control and adding it to all the page layouts again. How do I remove the file?
Is there a way to do this without just deleting the s-control and recreating it? I'm trying to avoid modifying all the page layouts again.
Is this set by the user? I can't seem to find it anywhere in the UI. Or is this flag determined behind the scenes?
When you make a new record of an sObject and it shows the various fields, I noticed that if you append ?fieldId=123 to the URL you can pass information to it to prepopulate the fields. Unfortunately I don't see any other way to get the fieldId other than viewing the source of the form. Is there a way to retrieve this id programattically?
The PHP toolkit provides you an easy way to make Web service API method calls.

Newly supported or enhanced in this release are:
* Metadata API
* Email
* Merge
* Workflow
* EmptyRecycleBin
* Proxy Server
* LoginScopeHeader
* Header Options at the Connection Level

Click this link to enjoy.  Be sure to check out the extensive Samples section as well.

Just caught Nick Tran et al's Dreamforce presentation regarding the new v10 PHP library - and the inclusion of sendEmail - wahoo.

Has it been released yet?  Anyone got a link?

Best,

Jim