• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In the filed Street it is possible to use a rule end so the address comes over to lines.
Does anybody know how to prevent this?

We use an API call to an older backend system and a rule end creates major problems, we want to prevent this on both sides.

George
In the filed Street it is possible to use a rule end so the address comes over to lines.

We use an API call to an older backend system and a rule end creates major problems, we want to prevent this on both sides.

If you know somehow, contact me. It is also possible to call.

George
Can anybody help me with a validation rule?
If "recordtype id" = invoice address then address is mandatory

Thanks in advance.
George
Hello,

Does anybody has experience or can anybody tell me if it is possible to create within the normal SFDC user surrounding an extra Tab with the latest news posted by the Admins?
This because we are still devellopping the tool to match our business and we have allmost every day an update which we need to communicate.

Regards and thanks,

George
Can anybody advise me how to make a validation rule for Dutch bank accounts?

Bank account validation rule

George
Can anybody help me with avalidation rule for Dutch postal codes according the next format?

4 figures+one space+ 2 letters

eg.: 1234 AB

look forard to hear solutions.

George

George

If you know somehow, contact me. It is also possible to call.

George
I am part of a large consultancy (top 5) and am working in our Analytics business, which we are brining to market with it's own brand identity.  We plan to offer salesforce.com Dashboards, Reporting & Analytics and are actively recruiting for both perm and contractors who have the requisite skills and experience with salesforce.com.  We have a significant off-shore facility where most of the work would be done but are looking for resources to lead projects and help sell projects in NA.

If there are other boards I should be posting this to, please let me know, as I don't have a great deal of experience navigating the salesforce.com community.

Thanks in advance.
Hello,

Does anybody has experience or can anybody tell me if it is possible to create within the normal SFDC user surrounding an extra Tab with the latest news posted by the Admins?
This because we are still devellopping the tool to match our business and we have allmost every day an update which we need to communicate.

Regards and thanks,

George
Can anybody advise me how to make a validation rule for Dutch bank accounts?

Bank account validation rule

George
Can anybody help me with avalidation rule for Dutch postal codes according the next format?

4 figures+one space+ 2 letters

eg.: 1234 AB

look forard to hear solutions.

George
Please help!

I installed the Excel Connector, however, when I click "Sforce Table Query Wizard", there was a error :

"The file could not be accessed. Try one of the following:
-Make sure the specified folder exists.
-Make sure the folder that contains the file is not read-only
-Make sure the file name does not contain any of the following characters:<>?[]:sforce_connect_for_pe.xla or *
-Make sure the file/path name doesn't contain more than 218 characters. "

Is there anyone can tell me what's wrong? Thank you!