• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am a custom object that has Account as master object; my goal is to display the accounts under that custome object just like we can see under Accounts.

I think this can be done through S-Controls, but not sure how to pull that reports results into a custome control
  • July 04, 2008

Hi All,

Im beginning to learn Apex, so bare with me! ive been faced with a curly one to start me off with learning Apex and i am a little stuck already. Here is the situation:

* 2 objects involved - Customer Satisfaction Index (will call it CSI here on in) and Tasks.

* On the CSI object, there are a number of Tasks that need to be completed by the Account Owner. These tasks are created via workflow from the CSI Object and are therefore Tasks

* What i require is a COUNT of all the Tasks that have the status as "Completed" relating to that CSI to be displayed in the field Completed_Tasks_c on the CSI object.

Im having trouble with the COUNT part of it displaying in the Completed Tasks field.

Any help? Thanking you all in advance.

Cheers

I am a custom object that has Account as master object; my goal is to display the accounts under that custome object just like we can see under Accounts.

I think this can be done through S-Controls, but not sure how to pull that reports results into a custome control
  • July 04, 2008
Hello,

I've created a custome "email field" in Opportunities>  How do I get the email faddress rom the Contact page to pre-populate in my custom email field in Opportunities?  Do I use the S-Control for that?

My ultimate goal is to create an Opportunity View which includes email addresses.  When I go to create an Opportunity view, email is not an available field to display.

Please help!

Thanks.
  • May 22, 2008