Company: CRM Advantage, LLC
Focus your love of technology and its role in making businesses more efficient as a Sales Representative at CRM Advantage, a Software-as-a-Service implementation company in Raleigh, NC. Work with a company that is committed to innovation in application development and solution delivery, you will have the chance to showcase your business acumen and customer management skills as you become an integral part of our company, not just a number. If you want to experience an environment where every day is different, then come forge your own career with a company that empowers people to drive and implement change in one of the hottest industry segments in the business world today.
CRM Advantage, LLC is a leading professional services company, partnered with Salesforce.com. We deliver products and services at the cutting-edge of the fast-growing on-demand applications industry. Leveraging our experienced consultants with proven skills and hundreds of successful client engagements, large and small, we provide strategic CRM expertise as well as industry knowledge to ensure every project is a success. We are believers in the hosted delivery model; we are believers in multi-tenancy; and we are believers in the concept of an application exchange.
We are seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial Sales Representative to strategically develop and qualify new revenue opportunities.
This positions responsibility includes:
• Research and build "cold accounts" (i.e.: identifying decision makers, adding contacts, sending emails, cold calling)
• Follow up on “warm” leads
• Prospect/client qualification analysis
• Call into our current base of customers to identify new projects
Educational & Experience Requirements:
· 2+ years professional selling experience in high-tech or service related industry.
· Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas.
· Strong presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills.
· Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with executives.
· Solid problem solving and consultative skills required.
· Self driven, motivated and results oriented.
· Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university preferred.
· Strong knowledge of the capabilities of Salesforce.com, including but not exclusive to; basics of relational databases, basics of custom development, basics of salesforce.com API, sControls, APEX and Visualforce preferred.
· Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
· Compensation: Draw plus commission
· Employee Type: Full time position
· Job Type: Sales-Business Development
· 20 – 30% Travel Required
Email resume to: email@example.com
Want to close more deals, grow your revenues and deliver better service to your customers?
CRM Advantage can help. Our consultants show you how to manage customer contacts more effectively and make dramatic improvements in the productivity of your sales, marketing and customer service teams. We do so through a broad services portfolio that ranges from business process engineering to the implementation and support of today's most sophisticated customer relationship management and sales force automation tools.
We also address the important role that people play in the success of your operations, with both Web-based and face-to-face training solutions that improve productivity of your team members and help them work more effectively than they ever imagined.
Our team includes:
We have a telemarketing team efficient with Salesforce.com and call scripting.
Our rates are competitive.
Message Edited by dexter on 06-09-2008 03:48 PM
Message Edited by dexter on 06-13-2008 05:07 AM
Message Edited by dexter on 08-11-2008 03:46 PM
Message Edited by dexter on 08-11-2008 03:46 PM
Join our growing Company as a:
The incumbent will be responsible for managing a complex ERP/CRM implementation as well as all aspects of system administration. S/he will also be responsible for user training, maintaining data quality and reporting.
Be responsible for ERP Migration from current Salesforce and NetSuite Accounting systems
Manage and maintain ERP/CRM including configuration, manage enhancements and support/maintain
Provide ongoing support to internal users. Develop and deliver training materials for business and operations users.
Ensure data integrity and audit reporting to monitor the effectiveness of the system and accuracy of the data quality.
Assist executive management in the creation and modification of reports and custom dashboards.
Work with Finance to provide a pipeline and customer reports for senior management
Other duties may be required, as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, MIS, or Business Administration
3+ years experience with Salesforce software- or other CRM platforms including experience with configuration, customization and reporting.
Solid understanding of the benefits or an ERP application to improve business processes
Knowledge of sales and marketing processes and concepts
Excellent communication skills required
Excellent time management skills
Advanced Excel experience (including macros, pivot tables, and charts),
Knowledge of, and experience with data management and database concepts including proven experience with data manipulation and report writing tools such as Crystal Reports, SQL, MS Access, etc.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Comprehensive Dental Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vision Discount Program
- Pre-Tax Benefit Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Employer Matching Gift Program
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Employee Activities
- Plus Much More...
About Image Solutions, Inc.
Founded in 1992 by president and CEO, Jinsoo Kim , Image Solutions, Inc. (ISI) has played a pioneering role in the worldwide movement toward acceptance and standardization of PDF-based electronic submissions. Today, ISI is a recognized leader in the area of electronic submissions of New Drug Applications (NDA's). By designing, developing, implementing, and supporting advanced imaging technologies, ISI has assisted many of the world's foremost pharmaceutical companies in reducing the time and cost associated with eNDA development, compilation, submission, and review. Furthermore, ISI has applied our expertise to expand our offer to Legal, Insurance, Financial Services, Publishing, and other regulated industries. With our staff of highly trained professionals, ISI offers a wide array of innovative and specialized products and services. ISI and our associates have a broad range of expertise in workflow design, project management, document management, medical writing, software design, development and training, as well as systems and software integration. We are uniquely positioned to help our customers with our ability to provide the appropriate mix of software technology, professional services, and/or training to ensure our client's success.
ISI's innovative work is included in the Smithsonian Institution's "Innovation in Science Collection" as a pioneer in the movement toward acceptance and standardization of Electronic Submissions to the FDA. Additionally, Integrity, Satisfaction, and Innovation have propelled ISI to Deloitte & Touche's prestigious "Technology Fast 50 " program in New Jersey and "Technology Fast 500" program in the U.S. four years in a row.
Visit our Website at www.imagesolutions.com.
Please apply on line at https://ww4.janus.com/html/hr_pr/hr/jobs/home.htm
• Supports both project and on-going support/maintenance activities related to Salesforce.com CRM and other related application systems.
• Operates as primary system administrator and application configuration expert for Salesforce.com CRM, including but not limited to the following activities:
o Configuring standard UI options for groups of users
o Take a lead role in cross-functional, cross-department change management team and facilitate productive discussion around proposed application feature/functionality enhancements and to ensure these change are consistent with executive vision.
o Creation or deletion of custom-defined fields in the application
o Updating of custom-defined page layouts and record types
o Developing or modifying custom workflows
o Maintaining the Role Hierarchy and Territory Management Rules as the organization changes structure over time.
o Assisting with bulk imports of lead, contact, or account data after the go-live date
o Maintaining security profiles and access rights for users within the application
o Configuring shared, custom reports
o Escalating issues to salesforce.com Technical Support as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• 2-5 years hands-on experience with the configuration and ongoing administration of Salesforce.com is required
• Experience with Salesforce.com API, SOAP messaging, integrations with other enterprise applications is preferred
• Experience in analysis of business process, workflow and modeling.
• Experience in analysis of computer applications that cross numerous operational and servicing disciplines.
• Three (3) years experience in business and systems/workflow analysis.
• One (1) year experience evaluating products and services and managing complex application projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
To understand who Janus is, it’s important to know who we are not. Janus is not your typical investment management firm. Our people are different, our process is different and our perspective is different. What really sets us apart from the crowd is our research. Since 1969, we’ve engaged in hands-on, fundamental research, consistently going above and beyond to uncover what we believe are the world’s best investments. Simply put, we go farther so that our investors can go farther.
So, who is Janus? We are an investment management firm with the trust and respect of more than four million shareholders, clients and institutions around the globe. We are the manager of more than $200 billion in assets (as of September 2007). We are a recognized leader of growth and risk-managed investment strategies. And we are singularly focused on delivering strong, consistent investment performance to our investors.
Janus is an EOE / Affirmative Action employer
Relocation assistance may be provided for this position
Please apply on line at https://ww4.janus.com/html/hr_pr/hr/jobs/home.htm
We are looking for S-control development in the following areas:
- Approval process development and automation
- Account record type updates
Message Edited by mojo47 on 02-11-2008 08:12 AM
Voices.com is an awarding winning web service that provides an online marketplace where businesses connect with professional voice actors to complete multimedia projects such as radio and television commercials, recordings business telephone systems, and even characters for video games.
To implement the Email-To-Case functionality offered by Salesforce to better manage our support inquiries.
Currently, Voices.com is taking advantage of Case routing, assignment and workflow rules. Our primary support email ( support @ voices.com ) handles most inquiries. We've installed the EmailAgent, however we have yet to make this feature work correctly.
To debug ( or do a fresh install ) of the EmailAgent.
To achieve this goal, Voices.com will work closely with a Salesforce.com developer who has:
- Knowledge of the Salesforce.com Email-To-Case and EmailAgent
- Experience with installing Email-To-Case for other Salesforce implementation
- Adheres to best practices of Information Architecture such as file naming, field naming, field mapping
- Fully deploy the Email-To-Case functionality by February 8, 2008
If you are interested in this project, reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or via Private Message with your proposed quote, and the details of your successful installation.
Thank you kindly,
Chief Executive Officer
519-858-5071 x 111
Our company is in the process of integrating the external system with Salesforce.
1.> What are the factors that need to be considered while integrating a system with the Salesforce?
2.> If we need to send out the data from the Salesforce to an external URL - how can we do that any restrictions on this one?
3.> We can create a webservice in Salesforce using APEX , can someone confirm that ?
If someone can share few ideas or if anyone has perform Salesforce integration please get in touch as I would like to discuss more on this. Contact me on email@example.com
-- Experience with deploying Apex code (e.g. triggers) from a development Org to a production Org
I would like to hire this person to provision my environment to push code that I have written into production.
Initially, this will be for my own Org, but eventually, I would like to use the same methodology for all of our clients. My preference is to use a GoTo meeting or similar to walk through the process.
I have tried several times without success to create a deployment; in the interest of saving time, therefore, I would like to hire someone to assist.
If you are interested in this gig, please respond with your contact information, along with how and how much you will charge for this work.
We are looking for a developer to build customizations on top of Salesforce.com. This individual will be responsible for building customizations (i.e. S-Controls or APEX code) on top of Salesforce.com, and providing assistance in integrating Salesforce.com data with other business applications. This position needs an individual who can create or participate in the creation of functional and technical designs, assist in setting design standards, and participate in user documentation processes. The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of the software development life cycle and have proven experience with the implementation of complex projects including technical design and analyzing requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement enhancements and integration within Salesforce.com
- Plan and performs system Integration testing
- Performs coding and unit testing of software projects with high quality deliverable
- Participates actively in code reviews
- Debugs and maintains existing code
- Applies and acquires business and product knowledge in the performance of assigned projects
- 2+ Years of Hands on experience with SFDC.
- BS Degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business or other relevant combination of training and experience
- Experience with Java or other Web Based technologies preferred
- Experience with integrating applications from within App Exchange desired.
- Experience implementing Apex Code and s-Controls necessary
- Detailed knowledge of standards and business processes
Greg Mummert – Recruiting
312 233 9246
I currently manage and administer 4 enterprise Salesforce databases with 5 years specific Salesforce experience. I have over 24 years CRM experience. If you are looking for a remote, part time ( up to 20 hours per week) SF administrator, please email me your requirements. US Citizen. Resume available on request. Please include the hourly rate for the position.
- Setup and customization of account, contact, opportunities, reports, documents, leads, dashbaords, contracts tabs
- Created customized tabs and content
- Enterprise level security, user security levels, role hierarchies, etc.
- Importing and exporting of data
- Use of 3rd party applications such as demand tools
- Campaign setup
- Email template creation
- Workflow and business rules
- Many other SF related tasks that may not be specifically listed
I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a small insurance agency that I need to track new agents, their training miles stones, and their weekly insurance applications.
I do not want these agents to be users or sales reps with their own log in to sfdc.
As I hire them, I need to be able to quickly see their current licensing and training progress, then one they are selling, to be able to track a few details from each application they submit.
My agents are set up in a multi tiered system based on the commission level, so the ability to see their downline agents is crucial.
Please contact me for more details.
Message Edited by hep2djive on 01-01-2008 07:12 AM