• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, I'm installing the Social Salesforce using LinkedIn Company Insider app but would like to link the Salesforce account website field to the LinkedIn website field instead of account name.

I've changed "account.Name" to "account.website" but I'm not sure if I need to change anything else.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Thanks, Mary

Hi, I'm installing the Social Salesforce using LinkedIn Company Insider app but would like to link the Salesforce account website field to the LinkedIn website field instead of account name.

I've changed "account.Name" to "account.website" but I'm not sure if I need to change anything else.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Thanks, Mary

A new version of "Dupe Eliminator" v1.1, is now available on the AppExchange. This app is free! 

It can help you clean up all your duplicate records on standard and custom objects, allows you to specify search criteria by field, and gives you the ability to merge dupe records found. 

You can download the app and user guide here:http://sites.force.com/appexchange/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000178g7EAA
  • April 28, 2009
Why can I not put the standard Task/Event "Type" field on a custom report type that includes activities?  It seems like a no brainer that the Type field should be on there for filtering purposes.  I would use the standard report types for activities but I want to filter by contact id and that field is not available to me in the standard reports just the contact name.  When I say the standard reports I mean that ones that are called "Activities with Custom Object".  So my tasks are "Related To" the custom object and the "Who" is the contact id.  I can get all of the information I need with a custom report type except for the "Type" field it will not allow me to put that field on the report layout.  Any ideas? 
  • November 17, 2008
I'm familiar with the duplicate field selected message.  It usually means that I've specified the same field twice or I have the same label for two different fields.

However, neither of the above explain my current problem.

I get the following from an sfdescribe:

Service_Number_Check__c

Name

OwnerId

Account__c

Service_Name__c

Service_Number_Check__c

1st instance

2nd instance

This data is from a fairly small custom object.  I added an new field called "Dummy_field__c" to see if this might help.  I then di another sfdescribe and got 3 instances of the offending field.  The "Service_Number_Check__c" is a formula.  I suspect that this is relevant.

• November 07, 2007