• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

hi all,

I have a requirement that, I need to send the list of opportunities, depending upon the Owner of the same, to some external application by using Web Services.

In this requirement, the list of opportunities will be depending on the Role hierarchy. A user may have his subordinates, thus the list of opportunities corresponding to him, shall contain all the opportunities which are owned by his subordinates. 

Please tell me the various option by using which, we can implement the requirement.

Please help, as soon as possible. Thanks.

regrads,

rupinder.

hi all,

i am trying to deploy a java web service written in java. it is giving error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: WRAPPED at com.sforce.soap.enterprise.SoapBindingStub.<clinit>(SoapBindingStub.java:28)

at com.sforce.soap.enterprise.SforceServiceLocator.getSoap(SforceService Locator.java:52)

at com.sforce.soap.enterprise.SforceServiceLocator.getSoap(SforceService Locator.java:47)

at com.wellsfargo.opportunity.assignment.SfdcApiConnection.doLogin(SfdcApiConnection.java:117)

at com.wellsfargo.opportunity.assignment.SfdcApiConnection.<init>(SfdcApiConnection.java:64)

at com.wellsfargo.opportunity.assignment.OpportunityAssignmentController

can anybody please help me out that what could be wrong in my code?

regards,

rjs

hi all,

i am working on the implementation of SSO using the Delegated Authentication. Can anybody please help me by sharing the code/ sample code for the web service for the same. You can mail me the same at: rupinder.rajpoot@gmail.com

Also, please tell that how to generate the token for the process. It is an urgent requirement. pls share your valuable inputs.

regards,
rupinder.

Hi All,

We have a requirement where the end user needs to upload multiple documents at one go into Salesforce.com.

For example, the end user needs to upload these documents as attachments to an Account.

regards,

rupinder.

hi all,

i am trying to clone a SObject and thus creating a custom object. i am using the following code:

<!-- begin code -->
<!-- replace 'Closed' (without quotes) in the code below with the Status desired for case closure -->
<html>
<head>
<script src="/soap/ajax/8.0/connection.js"></script>
<script src="/desktop/desktopApi.js"></script>
<script>
alert("start");
// Query all the fields of the custom object
var result = sforce.connection.query("select Account,NextStep from Opportunity  where Id=: OpportunityId" );
var records = result.getArray("records");

// Create an instance of a custom_object
var new_Custom_Object = new sforce.SObject("Opporutnity_cloned__c");

new_Custom_Object.Account = records[0].Account;

new_Custom_Object.NextStep = records[0].NextStep ;

// Create the Object
 try
 {
 var saveResult = sforce.connection.create( new_Custom_Object );
  // Check to see that the object was created successfully
  if ( saveResult[0].getBoolean("success") )
  {
     alert( "Success  " );
  }
  else
  {
    alert( "Error occurred: " + saveResult[0] );
  }
//}
</script>
</head>
<body onload="init()">
<p>&nbsp;
</p>
</body>
</html>

plesae tell that where i am wrong in this code. It is giving exception in the query which is highlighted by red color.

regards,
RJS.

hi all,

I am trying to implement real time integration of sfdc with oracle. i have created a dynamic web project in eclipse 3.2. and consumed the wsdl of OM message(downloaded from sfdc) in this project. Now when i try to start server through web service wizard from eclipse, my NotificatiobBindingImpl.java file(in eclipse project) gets overwritten automatically and reverts to its standard format, which it was originally when i created web service using enterprise.wsdl ie it  becomes:

/**

* NotificationBindingImpl.java

* This file was auto-generated from WSDL

* by the Apache Axis 1.3 Oct 05, 2005 (05:23:37 EDT) WSDL2Java emitter.

*/

package com.sforce.soap._2005._09.outbound;

public class NotificationBindingImpl implements com.sforce.soap._2005._09.outbound.NotificationPort{

public boolean notifications(java.lang.String organizationId, java.lang.String actionId, java.lang.String sessionId, java.lang.String enterpriseUrl, java.lang.String partnerUrl, com.sforce.soap._2005._09.outbound.ContactNotification[] notification) throws java.rmi.RemoteException {

return false;

}

}

I am unable to fine the error. Is error in some .wsdl file or .xml files (server.xml, web.xml)?

Also please see that at the console i see the following response while starting the server through the web service wizard. i have highlighted the doubtful lines. kindly look into this. thanks for your time.

INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/5.5.23

Jun 9, 2008 10:10:59 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost start

INFO: XML validation disabled

Jun 9, 2008 10:11:00 AM org.apache.axis.configuration.EngineConfigurationFactoryServlet getServerEngineConfig

SEVERE: Unable to find config file. Creating new servlet engine config file: /WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd

Jun 9, 2008 10:11:00 AM org.apache.axis.utils.JavaUtils isAttachmentSupported

WARNING: Unable to find required classes (javax.activation.DataHandler and javax.mail.internet.MimeMultipart). Attachment support is disabled.

Jun 9, 2008 10:11:01 AM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol start

INFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-8080

Jun 9, 2008 10:11:01 AM org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket init

INFO: JK: ajp13 listening on /0.0.0.0:8009

Jun 9, 2008 10:11:01 AM org.apache.jk.server.JkMain start

INFO: Jk running ID=0 time=0/16 config=null

Jun 9, 2008 10:11:01 AM org.apache.catalina.storeconfig.StoreLoader load

INFO: Find registry server-registry.xml at classpath resource

Jun 9, 2008 10:11:01 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start

INFO: Server startup in 1484 ms

warm regards,

RJ.

hi all,
i am facing an issue. i am publishing a web service with the help of eclipse. while i launch the web service and fill in the values for various fields like: account_number etc. and click on 'Go' the java code in one of the .java file gets disappear automatically and some standard code appears which is:

public class NotificationBindingImpl implements com.sforce.soap._2005._09.outbound.NotificationPort{

public boolean notifications(java.lang.String organizationId, java.lang.String actionId, java.lang.String sessionId, java.lang.String enterpriseUrl, java.lang.String partnerUrl, com.sforce.soap._2005._09.outbound.Client_Account_Information__cNotification[] notification) throws java.rmi.RemoteException {

return false;

}

}

hi,

I am integrating sfdc with Oracle. for that, i am publishing a web service. While publishing, i am facing an error: "IWAB0020E Error in adding servlet in web.xml".

can anybody please tell that what is wrong with my web.xml?

sincere thanks,
rupinder jeet singh.
hi,

i am trying to develop real time integration of SFDC with oracle. For this i have created an outbound message which will be sent to the URL ( http://10.152.293.45/services/RCS/Notification ,say) which is the address of server. Now i am trying to capture the acknowledgement from the server to SFDC. i am not able to track that thing.
Also please tell me the standard syntax for writing the end point URL for the outbound message, any link or study material in addition will be greatly helpful.

Kindly provide your valuable inputs.

regards,
RJS.
hi,
How can i set the batch size for Import Wizard? for e.g. i want to make the batch size '10' while inserting records into SFDC. How can i achieve this? kindly reply as soon as possible.Thanks in advance.

regards,
RJ

hi all,

I have a requirement that, I need to send the list of opportunities, depending upon the Owner of the same, to some external application by using Web Services.

In this requirement, the list of opportunities will be depending on the Role hierarchy. A user may have his subordinates, thus the list of opportunities corresponding to him, shall contain all the opportunities which are owned by his subordinates. 

Please tell me the various option by using which, we can implement the requirement.

Please help, as soon as possible. Thanks.

regrads,

rupinder.

hi all,

i am trying to deploy a java web service written in java. it is giving error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: WRAPPED at com.sforce.soap.enterprise.SoapBindingStub.<clinit>(SoapBindingStub.java:28)

at com.sforce.soap.enterprise.SforceServiceLocator.getSoap(SforceService Locator.java:52)

at com.sforce.soap.enterprise.SforceServiceLocator.getSoap(SforceService Locator.java:47)

at com.wellsfargo.opportunity.assignment.SfdcApiConnection.doLogin(SfdcApiConnection.java:117)

at com.wellsfargo.opportunity.assignment.SfdcApiConnection.<init>(SfdcApiConnection.java:64)

at com.wellsfargo.opportunity.assignment.OpportunityAssignmentController

can anybody please help me out that what could be wrong in my code?

regards,

rjs

hi all,

i am working on the implementation of SSO using the Delegated Authentication. Can anybody please help me by sharing the code/ sample code for the web service for the same. You can mail me the same at: rupinder.rajpoot@gmail.com

Also, please tell that how to generate the token for the process. It is an urgent requirement. pls share your valuable inputs.

regards,
rupinder.
hi all,

i am trying to clone a SObject and thus creating a custom object. i am using the following code:

<!-- begin code -->
<!-- replace 'Closed' (without quotes) in the code below with the Status desired for case closure -->
<html>
<head>
<script src="/soap/ajax/8.0/connection.js"></script>
<script src="/desktop/desktopApi.js"></script>
<script>
alert("start");
// Query all the fields of the custom object
var result = sforce.connection.query("select Account,NextStep from Opportunity  where Id=: OpportunityId" );
var records = result.getArray("records");

// Create an instance of a custom_object
var new_Custom_Object = new sforce.SObject("Opporutnity_cloned__c");

new_Custom_Object.Account = records[0].Account;

new_Custom_Object.NextStep = records[0].NextStep ;

// Create the Object
 try
 {
 var saveResult = sforce.connection.create( new_Custom_Object );
  // Check to see that the object was created successfully
  if ( saveResult[0].getBoolean("success") )
  {
     alert( "Success  " );
  }
  else
  {
    alert( "Error occurred: " + saveResult[0] );
  }
//}
</script>
</head>
<body onload="init()">
<p>&nbsp;
</p>
</body>
</html>

plesae tell that where i am wrong in this code. It is giving exception in the query which is highlighted by red color.

regards,
RJS.
Hi All,
   I want to get the data out of salesforce and process them for my own. how could I know which data located in which table?
Is is possible for me to get a view of those data? such as we use pl/sql to connect Oracle.
Thank you!!

• June 05, 2008
I am trying to Clone a custom object in the S-Control, and I am stuck can some one share their experience of cloning the object which is having parent child relationship with other objects.
hi all,
i am facing an issue. i am publishing a web service with the help of eclipse. while i launch the web service and fill in the values for various fields like: account_number etc. and click on 'Go' the java code in one of the .java file gets disappear automatically and some standard code appears which is:

public boolean notifications(java.lang.String organizationId, java.lang.String actionId, java.lang.String sessionId, java.lang.String enterpriseUrl, java.lang.String partnerUrl, com.sforce.soap._2005._09.outbound.Client_Account_Information__cNotification[] notification) throws java.rmi.RemoteException {

return false;

}

}

Hi All,

I have follow the instruction to be able to create an outbound messaging notification service with Eclipse. Just for testing I have add some information to the web service explorer to access to salesforce Lead object. However, when I click on GO in this tool, the error message is:

IWAB0383E Error validating request

Eclipse also displayed an error:

INFO: Server startup in 1015 ms
30-May-2008 11:52:06 org.apache.axis.configuration.EngineConfigurationFactoryServlet getServerEngineConfig
SEVERE: Unable to find config file.  Creating new servlet engine config file: /WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd

I download Apache-axi and I place the folder in C:\Program Files\Apache\axis-1_4 (the same directory where I place tomcat) but I didn't do anything else with it.

I need help in solving this problem.

Thanks
Cris.

Message Edited by lopezc on 05-30-2008 06:14 AM
Hi all,

I wanted to avoid duplication. I have a picklist field with the value Bed1,Bed2,... If i select Bed1 for the particular contact for the first time then i should not to select Bed1 again for the same contact. Is there any possibility to do with workflow or validation rule

How to give rule for selected value.   I mean if i select Bed1 second time for the same contact,then it will show some error.  How to write a rule for it. 
Can anyone reply to resolve this issue.

hi,
How can i set the batch size for Import Wizard? for e.g. i want to make the batch size '10' while inserting records into SFDC. How can i achieve this? kindly reply as soon as possible.Thanks in advance.

regards,
RJ