• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I would like to create a rule based on two fields rather than comparing a field to a fixed example.

Specifically I would like to compare the  Opportunity Product: List Price against the Opportunity Product: Sales Price and update a field only if Sales Price < List Price.

Is there a way to accomplish this? I can't seem to figure out how to compare one field against another in the workflow rules

I am creating php scripts to send out email reminders for overdue tasks & events as well as upcoming tasks & events by user. On a daily basis I plan to send your email reminders to hopefully increase visibility into salesforce.

Has anyone done something similar? What queries have you used to list the activities and events by user?
  • April 09, 2008
Is there a way to add a lookup when creating a new case so we can associate/relate a case to an opportunity?
  • January 10, 2008
How can I change the order of the columns and add new columns to the Activity View list that is displayed on a Lead?

I need to add additional information so users can quickly see certain history details without having to drill down on each activity
  • January 09, 2008
How can I change the order of the columns and add new columns to the Activity View list that is displayed on a Lead? I need to add additional information so users can quickly see certain history details without having to drill down on each activity
  • January 09, 2008
Is there a way to add a lookup when creating a new case so we can associate/relate a case to an opportunity?
  • January 10, 2008
How can I change the order of the columns and add new columns to the Activity View list that is displayed on a Lead?

I need to add additional information so users can quickly see certain history details without having to drill down on each activity
  • January 09, 2008