Leadforce is a Salesforce.com certified Consulting Partner that provides services that increase user adoption through unique integrations, extensions, industry templates and value added customizations. Further, our services can be leveraged in any combination to maximize success for your unique business environment. We have remotely engaged with over 90 SFDC clients to date. Pricing is very competitive! Call 760.271.1199.
Leadforce is a Salesforce.com certified Consulting Partner that provides services that increase user adoption through unique integrations, extensions, industry templates and value added customizations. Further, our services can be leveraged in any combination to maximize success for your unique business environment. We have remotely engaged with over 90 SFDC clients to date. Pricing is very competitive. 760.271.1199
Leadforce is a certified consulting partner with 10 years SFDC experience and over 90 implementations. We have immediate bandwidth for small, medium or large enterprise engagements. We do it right the first time on time with reasonable rates. Contact Mike at email@example.com or 760.271.1199. Thanks!
CRM Custom Configuration
We accelerate sales by connecting Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support with Supply Chain Integration (Finance and Manufacturing). We do this through intelligent incorporation of your Web sites and wireless technology. We centralize new business leads and help track and realize the potential of new business.
Marketing Operations for a Tier 1 global enterprise SaaS company. The role requires at minimum Salesforce power user, certification is preferred. This is a world class role within a world class well known and respected company
The role developing and implementing high level demand generation and marketing strategies to drive revenue. The role requires sharp analysis, sound business judgment along with strong leadership and communications skills.
Please contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Company in Fremont, CA is looking into hiring a professional trainer to manage the training/on-boarding of new parters to their partner program. I am the system administrator who has been building their portals and I would like to look into the possibility of bringing on someone that I can train to conduct the trainings as new partners are signed on.
The position would be purely contract - perhaps 10-15 hours at first, and then on an as needed basis.
There is also potential to grow a training program to extend to new internal users, best practice seminars, etc.
Our company is in the process of integrating the external system with Salesforce.
1.> What are the factors that need to be considered while integrating a system with the Salesforce?
2.> If we need to send out the data from the Salesforce to an external URL - how can we do that any restrictions on this one?
3.> We can create a webservice in Salesforce using APEX , can someone confirm that ?
If someone can share few ideas or if anyone has perform Salesforce integration please get in touch as I would like to discuss more on this. Contact me on email@example.com
IronKey, maker of the world's most secure flash drives with Internet protection services, is looking for a Salesforce Consultant who'll be working with a solid team of security, design and industry experts.
- CRM business process review and enhancements
- salesforce.com application configuration
- salesforce.com access control management and user administration
- Develop and customize business reports
- Develop and deliver end-user training
- Work with Marketing to incorporate customer acquisition campaigns into Sales and Service CRM processes
- Ensure Salesforce functionality and availability; address service issues as they arise
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reports to highlight effectiveness of Sales and Marketing
- Functional and technical knowledge of salesforce.com and related partners
- Experience with implementing salesforce.com
- Experience with creating dashboards, reports, custom objects, s-controls and fields in salesforce.com
- Experience with performing data migration into salesforce.com
- Experience and familiarity with web based architectures and databases a plus
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is based in Los Altos, CA. We will consider on-site engagements only.
We are looking for a developer to build customizations on top of Salesforce.com. This individual will be responsible for building customizations (i.e. S-Controls or APEX code) on top of Salesforce.com, and providing assistance in integrating Salesforce.com data with other business applications. This position needs an individual who can create or participate in the creation of functional and technical designs, assist in setting design standards, and participate in user documentation processes. The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of the software development life cycle and have proven experience with the implementation of complex projects including technical design and analyzing requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement enhancements and integration within Salesforce.com
- Plan and performs system Integration testing
- Performs coding and unit testing of software projects with high quality deliverable
- Participates actively in code reviews
- Debugs and maintains existing code
- Applies and acquires business and product knowledge in the performance of assigned projects
- 2+ Years of Hands on experience with SFDC.
- BS Degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business or other relevant combination of training and experience
- Experience with Java or other Web Based technologies preferred
- Experience with integrating applications from within App Exchange desired.
- Experience implementing Apex Code and s-Controls necessary
- Detailed knowledge of standards and business processes
Greg Mummert – Recruiting
312 233 9246
Skills: Salesforce.com, Salesforce, SFDC,Business Analyst
Location: Wilmington, DE
Length: Long Term
This is very urgent position and need to be filled ASAP.
39675 Cedar Blvd Suite 250
Newark CA 94560
510-279-3255 X 103 (O)
Click here to reach us Live for Help !!
I have a small insurance agency that I need to track new agents, their training miles stones, and their weekly insurance applications.
I do not want these agents to be users or sales reps with their own log in to sfdc.
As I hire them, I need to be able to quickly see their current licensing and training progress, then one they are selling, to be able to track a few details from each application they submit.
My agents are set up in a multi tiered system based on the commission level, so the ability to see their downline agents is crucial.
Please contact me for more details.
Message Edited by hep2djive on 01-01-2008 07:12 AM
*Support business users, develop and deliver training materials
*Ensure data integrity and accuracy
*Customize and create reporting and dashboards
*Support and maintain multiple interdependent applications
*Strong business acumen
*Working knowledge of relational databases
*Sales and marketing process knowledge
*Ability to effectively communicate and train field users
*Min. 1 yr. experience as Salesforce.com Administrator
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Founded by a former Salesforce.com Account Executive, Hire On-Demand specializes in the permanent placement of experienced Salesforce.com professionals and Apex Developers. For general inquiries you may submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.