• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

Does anyone know if there is an Eclipse Error Log that I can look at?

Thanks.
Adam
Hi All,

Does anyone know what the API call limit is?  Also, is there a resource that I can print out that gives me=ore information regarding the API and what features are currently and not currently support?

Thanks.
Adam

Has anyone ever seen this error message before and if so can you tell me how it is generated?
Hi all,

I have used in the past (only a couple of times) ANT to deploy metadata and Apex from a Sandbox to a Production environment.

I have not installed Eclipse and I was hoping to use it instead of ANT.

It seems however, I only have the option to deploy the Apex Classes and Triggers with Eclipse, but what about all the other metadata?. I am talking about:

- New or modified fields
- New validation rules
- New workflow rules and templates
- etc....

Any help would be much appreciated. Even if it is a pointer to some good documentation. Thanks,

J
  • November 28, 2008
Hi,

We're currently using the Project/Issue Management piece from Salesforce Labs.  This piece doesn't have the services scheduling, Time/expenses entry.  So, I began evaluating the other 2 Salesforce Labs Apps that I think relate to this project management.  They are: "Services Project Manager" and "Professional Services Automation".  However, after I installed both of them into our existing testing Salesforce developer edition, they are not linked to each other.  Now, I have 3 different project tabs and, all projects are in separate instances.  I found that they have different object names.

Can all project records from those 3 sections be merged into 1 project tab? Or, can the existing project records entered in Project/Issue Management be linked into either the Services Project Manager" or "Professional Services Automation" when creating a Resource assignment or Time/Expense Entry?

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Lia
  • December 07, 2007
I need a Proejct Management app that integrates with SF and also Financials. We are a small company currently runnign QUickbooks and need better integration.

ANy experience?  I ahve looked at Open Air and Dream Team.

Thanks
  • August 15, 2007