• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a queue. when I assign lead to the queue - no emails ever go out.  I have the checkbox 'Send Email to Members' checked.  What am I missing here? 
Hello,

Is there any way to add lead into queue by APEX?

I didn't find any information about how lead queue is implemented
Hi!

Is it any way to invoke receive results from function (I've created class with static function, I can invoke it from other classes and trigers, but I can't find how to do it from external php aplication)?

Thanks in advance.
If I am populating a Long Text field via the API, how do I programmatically add a new line into the data?  I tried using \n and I also tried using \r\n and neither one worked.  Any ideas?
  • May 05, 2008
I have read several posts and done quite a bit of searching. I'm still having trouble. I have the following trigger:

Code:
trigger opportunityContactRoleUpdate on Opportunity (after Insert, after Update)
{

for(Opportunity o : Trigger.new)
    {
        if((o.StageName == 'Closed Won (Recurring)' || o.StageName == 'Pilot (Recurring)') && o.Recurring_Opportunity__c=='Yes' && o.Probability>=90.0 && o.Client_Id__c==4944)
        {
            Date a = System.today();
            Date b = a.toStartOfMonth();
            Date c = b.addDays(-1);

List<Opportunity> oldOpps = [SELECT id FROM opportunity WHERE Client_Id__c = :o.Client_Id__c AND closedate <= :c ORDER BY closedate DESC LIMIT 1];

List<OpportunityContactRole> ocrs = [SELECT id, OpportunityId FROM OpportunityContactRole WHERE OpportunityId=:oldOpps[0].id];

for(integer i=0; i<ocrs.size(); i++)
            {
                ocrs[i].OpportunityId = o.id;
            }

if(!ocrs.isEmpty())
            {
                update ocrs;
            }
        }
    }
}

For which I created an Apex Test class to get coverage on:

Code:
public class opportunityContactRoleUpdateTest {

static testMethod void myTest()
 {
  Opportunity o = new Opportunity(name='Dave 1', stagename='My Stage 1');

insert o;

o.Name = 'Dave 1 Updated';
  o.Stagename = 'My Stage 1 Updated';

update o;
 }

}

I created this based on another post - because the insertion and create of this opportunity would cause my trigger to fire, give me enough coverage.

I'm developing in Eclipse using the Force IDE. These are some of the problems I'm having.

1. I cannot save to the server more that the class definition of my Test class. The body of my class never saves to or gets to my production environment using the 'Save to Server' or 'Synchronize with Server' options in the Force IDE - although it runs, it never saves more than the inital class definition.

2. After I do get it on the server and run the test on it, how do I 'activate' the trigger (which by the way I can save to the server just fine...) Do I have to use the ant method to activate it, or can I do it with the Force IDE...I'm not having any luck finding the method to 'activate' the trigger.

3. I can 'run tests' on my small apex class that I created and it shows me 100% coverage...however it looks to me like it's telling me 100% of the testclass run, and not 100% of my trigger was covered...I would like to 'run all tests' on my apex class from SF, but as I said, i can't get it there...

I'm pretty stuck here. Any suggestions would help me out.

---

Updated: I downloaded and installed the latest Force IDE. I create a new workspace, and a new force.com project - synchronizing with our production env. Now I'm having additional errors when trying to run my test class. I get:

INVALID_OPERATION: Cannot specify both runAllTests and specific RunTests

This happens when I right click on the test class, select 'Force' and then run tests.

Message Edited by dave_mwi on 02-29-2008 12:58 PM

Message Edited by dave_mwi on 02-29-2008 01:00 PM
Hi,

My team is developing some customizations using the SFDC API.
We got an error, trying to connect to SFDC sandbox instance:

faultCode: {urn:fault.enterprise.soap.sforce.com}INVALID_LOGIN

faultSubcode:

faultString: INVALID_LOGIN: Invalid username or password or locked out.

faultActor:

faultNode:

faultDetail:

{urn:fault.enterprise.soap.sforce.com}fault:

INVALID_LOGIN

Invalid username or password or locked out.

It looks pretty straight forward. We thought it had to do with a missing token, but after resolving the token issue - we could login through the web, but not via the code. The token was appended to the pwd in the code too.

Any idea is welcomed.

Thanks,
Etty
  • February 12, 2008
Are there known problems with using the PHP toolkit from an account hosted by GoDaddy?

I see other people with similar problems, but no resolution.

I'm no PHP expert, but my phpinfo result (www.stevebower.com/phpinfo.php) seems to show CURL, OpenSSL, and SOAP as all enabled.

However, I still get the "Could not connect to host" message from login.php 

(http://www.stevebower.com/sforce-php/samples/login.php)

I'd appreciate any thoughts and experience with GoDaddy's configuration.

Thanks, Steve.   

e-mail: sforce@stevebower.com