• 25 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Recently I started geting an error trying to run any test code. This includes tests that have not been modified since 2009.

I choose any of my classes and click Run Test or click Run All Tests from the class list screen and I get this error message:

line -1, column -1: Method 'invoke' exceeds the maximum number of allowed op codes. Please break this method into multiple, smaller methods.

This happens in my production instance and 3 of my 4 sandboxes. However it works properly in 1 of my sandbox and a developer account.

Has anyone else seen this? Any ideas?

Salesforce is rejecting my support cases because my maintenance does not cover developer issues even though I insist this is NOT a developer issue.

Thanks.

Recently I started geting an error trying to run any test code. This includes tests that have not been modified since 2009.

I choose any of my classes and click Run Test or click Run All Tests from the class list screen and I get this error message:

line -1, column -1: Method 'invoke' exceeds the maximum number of allowed op codes. Please break this method into multiple, smaller methods.

This happens in my production instance and 3 of my 4 sandboxes. However it works properly in 1 of my sandbox and a developer account.

Has anyone else seen this? Any ideas?

Salesforce is rejecting my support cases because my maintenance does not cover developer issues even though I insist this is NOT a developer issue.

Thanks.

Is there a way to make a call to a different page once the Approver either approves or rejects the workItem in his box ?

We need to get some more information from the user once with changes based on their action (Approve or Reject).

Thanks

• September 25, 2009