• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Think Tech Labs, makers of Salesforce.com's most popular Real Estate application, is looking for Business Analyst Consultants to help support the growth of REthink Real Estate CRM

Job Description
This position helps support all pre and post-sales activities:
  • Requirements analysis
  • Product design and configuration
  • Product demonstrations
  • Product Implementation
  • Technical Support

Requirements
  • Bachelor’s degree or higher
  • 2-3 years relevant experience implementing Salesforce.com or Force.com
  • Basic understanding of Apex and Visualforce
  • Customer service skills and project management experience
  • Strong technical and business writing skills
  • Ability to express and translate functional requirements and business rules into technology solutions
  • Basic knowledge of Commercial and Residential Real Estate

About Us
Think Tech Labs is a fast-growing cloud-computing application development and consulting firm. We specialize in real estate, financial services, non-profit, and education applications. We are rapidly growing and seeking motivated, entrepreneurial-minded individuals to help take Think Tech Labs to the next level.

Did we mention the no vacation policy?

To apply, send contact information and resume to recruiting@thinktechlabs.com

Please send all resumes to recruiting@thinktechlabs.com

Looking for Business Analysts and Consultants with a minimum of 2 years of Salesforce.com experience for both contract and full-time positions.

Please send resume to recruiting@thinktechlabs.com and include bill rate and salary expectations.

This is for U.S. based ONLY. 

In need of a certified Salesforce.com Developer and Technical Architect with Software Development & Product Management experience to lead the design, architecture, development, and ongoing support of a suite of our Products.

Qualifications:

• 4+ Years of Salesforce.com/force.com Development, Architecture, and Operational Support experience
  • 5-7 Years Product Management Experience
  • Visual Force
  • APEX
  • Skilled with data modeling and process modeling
  • Ability to succeed in a fast -paced environment
  • Can take ambiguous direction and provide a suite of solutions
  • Ability to deliver on budget and committed dates
  • Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
  • Excellent analytical, decision making, organizational and time management skills
  • Ability to work with all levels of an organization, including Senior Management
  • Bachelor’s degree required in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field required.

Please send resumes to 
recruiting@thinktechlabs.com and include hourly bill rate. Ability to work from home. This is a potential contract to hire position.

LOOKING ASAP!

In need of a certified Salesforce.com consultant for a minimum 2 month project in Manhattan with potential work thereafter.

Qualifications:

• 4+ Years of Salesforce.com Implementation experience
  • Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
  • Excellent analytical, decision making, organizational and time management skills
  • Ability to work with all levels of an organization, including Senior Management

Please send resumes to recruiting@thinktechlabs.com and include hourly bill rate.
Young, Dynamic, Vibrant, Motivated, Ambitious, Entrepreneur, Surpasses Expectations

These are only a few of the words that describe our company and employees and the type of talent we are looking for.

Our team consists of the best and the brightest and we are looking for a few salespeople to join.

*******************WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR******************
- A challenging and rewarding opportunity to work in the fastest growing
segment of the IT industry.
- To sell a cutting-edge application and Services around it
- The opportunity to move up the ranks of a small company with maximum exposure
to C-Level Executives of Fortune 500 companies
- NO VACATION POLICY! If you need time off, just take it...no corporate red tape

*******************WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR*******************
- 2-5 Years of Software Sales (experience in SaaS a HUGE plus)
- Experience and knowledge of Residential or Commercial Real Estate
- A Self-Starter
- An exceptional record of surpassing quotas
- A passion for technology
- A Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited University

Please send resumes to recruiting@ThinkTechLabs.com

Message Edited by ThinkTechLabs on 10-02-2008 09:31 AM

Message Edited by ThinkTechLabs on 10-02-2008 09:32 AM
I would like to add a button to a custom object called "Add New Spread" which shows 2 new fields on the page each time, but also keeps the previous data on the screen. I have created 4 different record types and page layouts, where each has 2 additional fields for the new "Spread" fields.

Record Type 1:
Spread 1 Spread 2

Record Type 2:
[includes Spread 1 & 2]
Spread 3 Spread 4

Any help on developing the S-controls for this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vijay

Looking to improve your Salesforce.com Org? Let our experts help you at a cost that won't break the bank.

Contact us at sales@thinktechlabs.com or at 1-888-e-Think-1 (1-888-384-4651).

www.ThinkTechLabs.com

Mention this posting for a 10% discount.

Message Edited by ThinkTechLabs on 03-06-2008 02:13 PM

Message Edited by ThinkTechLabs on 03-09-2008 11:48 PM

Message Edited by ThinkTechLabs on 03-09-2008 11:49 PM

Hi All,

I have created one custom Application(using customerportal and site) in Developer Edition  and also passed security review. After that i created one Trialforce Master Org(which is Enterprise Edition) also.But Master Org don't have Customer Portal option, Sites(Appsetup--> Develop) option and Customer Portal Manager Custom user license. So How can i get those two features for Trialforce Master Org.

Please give me instructions for this issue.

Thanks,

yarram.

Hi,

are there any salesforce developer group meetings happening in detroit area?

Thnx.

• September 09, 2011
I have over 10 years CRM experience with SaaS - 4 with SFDC.  I have done Developement, Project Management, Implemenation and Administration (including end user training).

I focus on what will make the project a long term success.

If you need assistance with just about any aspect of SFDC, please let me know.  I'm interested in Contract, Contract to Hire or Full Time.
  • September 03, 2008
We are looking to employ a freelance on-site SFDC trainer for a 3-month period. We are based in Kensington Village business park, West Kensington, London. We operate a network of job boards including planetrecruit.com, workthing.com and totallyfinancial.com and are rolling out a customised SFDC service as part of a new ERP solution. A sales floor of over 50+ executives will need training in general SFDC functionality as well as pipeline and quotation management. Training requirements to be discussed but one-on-one and 'walking-the-floor' will be integral elements of the training programme. There would be an opportunity to learn the BigMachines Product Configurator - a SFDC plug-in. Free on-site gym.