• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have downloaded the Email 2 Case plugin for salesforce and a part of it is working fine. It does create a new case out of the mails that are sent to the test mailbox.

However, it creates a new case out of every mail that comes to the test inbox. I want to know if I can achieve the following:

1. Create a new case out of a new mail that comes to the mailbox.
<have salesforce auto reply to the customer>
2. When the customer replies back to the auto response or two his earlier mail, I want it to add an email to existing case, and NOT create a new case.

I think email 2 case is capable of doing it. I just dont know how to do it. Also is there documentation available for the email 2 case plugin besides the wiki page.

Regards,
Tejanshu
Hi,

I have downloaded the Email 2 Case plugin for salesforce and a part of it is working fine. It does create a new case out of the mails that are sent to the test mailbox.

However, it creates a new case out of every mail that comes to the test inbox. I want to know if I can achieve the following:

1. Create a new case out of a new mail that comes to the mailbox.
<have salesforce auto reply to the customer>
2. When the customer replies back to the auto response or two his earlier mail, I want it to add an email to existing case, and NOT create a new case.

I think email 2 case is capable of doing it. I just dont know how to do it. Also is there documentation available for the email 2 case plugin besides the wiki page.

Regards,
Tejanshu