• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I would like to import contacts and leads but have the issue of how to associate (or check) to see if a closely matched account already exists.  For example, importing a contact called John Blair at "Company X" versus John Blair at "Company X Inc."  I don't want to have two accounts since it is the same account but the second contact has "Inc." in their account name.

Is there any easy fix or tool out there?

Thanks
Hi,
I've had the Excel Connector installed and working fine for months, but today when I try to use the Query Wizard it returns an Excel dialog box with the error message:

describeBox_init: wild_error

I've tried closing Excel and replacing the xla file, but still get the error.

Any ideas?
I have set up a web-to-lead form in which I am collecting several email addresses at once. What I would like to do is set up an auto response rule to one of the other email addresses that is stored in a custom field. Is there a workaround to setting up an auto response to reply to the custom email field I specify -- i.e. setting up a workflow rule or something like this? I would like to avoid having to store the email I want the auto response to go in the main Email field associated with the lead record and I definitely want to stay away from having to send an email manually each time this form is filled out.

Any helpful suggestions or just a blatant "no, this cannot be accomplished?"

Thx!