• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi:

The values from the salesforce.com to .net web service will be send via notfication objects which is fine, but how to get the response back from the .net web service with results say something like "1", "ok"?

Ultimately the user who is requesting from salesforce.com for the response should be able to see the output from the .net web service and these results should be displayed in some labels or any controls?

Please help me out...

Thanks,

RK

Hi:

Iam getting the below error when i made a call from force.com to external .net web service (.net version 2.0)?

Server was unable to read request. ---> There is an error in XML document (12, 6). ---> The specified type was not recognized: n

Please help me out how to resolve this?

Thanks,
RK

Hi There:

Please guide me where i can get the working samples on how to call external dotnet web services with parameters and capture the response back and display in labels within force.com?

For example; I have two text fields like firstname and lastname in an apex object, and when i click on the "submit me" button from the new apex page, these two field values should pass to the .net external web service and from the dotnet it should identify that this request is from force.com and based on some business logic, i will validate the names and then i need to response back with two caluclated values say 1 and 2 back to the salesforce.com and the salesforce.com user who had made the request should see the results back displayed in the labels.

Please help me out...Iam in urgent need......

Thanks,

RK

hi there:

Iam new to salesforce.com. Iam trying to call external web service which is created in c# dotnet using outboundmessages and workflows. I was  not able to call external web service. iam ended up with error messages saying that "The request element <notifications xmlns='http://soap.sforce.com/2005/09/outbound'> was not recognized.".

Please let me know how to proceed further.

Thanks,
Ram
hi there:

Iam new to salesforce.com. Iam trying to call external web service which is created in c# dotnet using outboundmessages and workflows. I was  not able to call external web service. iam ended up with error messages saying that "The request element <notifications xmlns='http://soap.sforce.com/2005/09/outbound'> was not recognized.".

Thanks,
Ram
how to call dotnet web service from salesforce.com? like i have created an parex object and created two test fileds under that like firstname and lastname. Also how do i create my own button say "Submit Me" and attach this custom button to below the textboxes of my own page layout say "xyz". So when the user click on the "Submit Me" button, I have create a soap format mesage with firstname and last name xml nodes and pass the values; this request should be made to the .net web service and capture the response from the web service and display it again in my layout with labels..How do i proceed to do this? I have created two test boxes already and a tab to my page layout. I dont know how to create a button and write code when i click on the button and click event should call .net web service and capture the response ack? please help me out?
hi there:

Thanks,
Ram
hi there:

Thanks,
Ram