• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to figure this out, but I'm stuck.
This is what I'm trying to accomplish:
When we have a prospect at a certain stage, we want our sales team to send a notification reminder after 4 days. and then another notification reminder after 2 days during the same stage.

Is there anyway of doing this?

I'm trying to see if I can do a Count for the Activity History which will give me a good representation on how many notifications have been sent out.
  • March 20, 2008

Hi, i am having trouble building a list button that creates a new task that skips the record type selection stage and chooses the task RT I want. Button link is:

https://cs1.salesforce.com/00T/e?what_id={!CustomObject__c.Id}&retURL=%{!CustomObject__c.Id}&RecordType=012S0000000Ct8E&

But the new task always goes to the default. Some help much appreciated! thanks.

Message Edited by JAW99 on 10-21-2009 09:06 AM
  • October 21, 2009
I am not sure if answer to my question below is pretty simple and not getting in to my head...

Salesforce allows to use only one communication template for all steps in an approval process. Is there a way to use different templates for different stages.  Basically we wanted to send an email alert to user with whom action is pending next in case of rejection or approval in current level. Right now same email is sent for all events. Please let me know of there is any issue with out setup.

Thanks in anticipation,

• October 07, 2008