At least 1 year of hands-on experience in Salesforce.com custom development should include:
- Creating Custom Objects/Fields
- Creating workflow processes
- Creating and managing user profiles
- Creating and managing sharing and security settings
- Writing S-controls
- Using sforce Object Query Language (SOQL)
Optional experience should include:
- Writing Triggers, Apex code, & Apex Classes
- Writing Test methods for Apex code
- Using Salesforce.com API to integrate with other applications
- Experience packaging/distributing applications to Appexchange (Managed/Unmanaged)
- Force.com Web Services API
- Force.com Database Services
- Java or other Web Based Technologies
Please submit resume & compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Message Edited by WizmagicGuy on 04-01-2008 07:13 AM
Los Angeles, CA
Ad-hoc project will involve developing a field in the
Account & Contact objects that will summarize cross-object from a custom
object. Master-Detail data type field will not work, we have already tried this but it broke one of our API calls. Solution will need to be coded in APEX. Need to implement solution immediately.
Experience in APEX and other Salesforce development required.
Please respond to this post with your email if qualified.
We have a couple of projects that we need help with.
1) we need someone to write the apex code to help us prevent reservation booking conflicts.
2) we would like to be able to compile date ranges from our opportunities and present them on a calendar that we can use internally and ideally stitch into our websites to provide real time visuals to our customers on availability.
Who among you is up to the challenge?
Please post quotes and timeframes!