• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

We have an application that we distribute as a managed package. In the dev org where I created the package, I can see all output from my System.debug() calls in the system log window. 

When we install the package in a client's SF org, we can't see any of the System.debug() output. We do see the SF profiling information, but no debug() calls.

I can't find any reference to this in the documentation. 

- Is this known behavior?

- Is there some way to enable System.debug() output in a managed package?

thanks for any feedback,

joezaloom

Hey,

I have an apex class that is called when i send an email in my application,
sometimes the class throw this error message:

Attempt to execute a class that never successfully parsed: Static initialization: Myclass.cls

It doesn't happen every time i call the class.
I have done some research at this forum and the apex docs but this message are not listed.

anyone knows what means ? and how to fix it?

thanks,

Hi,

We have an application that we distribute as a managed package. In the dev org where I created the package, I can see all output from my System.debug() calls in the system log window. 

When we install the package in a client's SF org, we can't see any of the System.debug() output. We do see the SF profiling information, but no debug() calls.

I can't find any reference to this in the documentation. 

- Is this known behavior?

- Is there some way to enable System.debug() output in a managed package?

thanks for any feedback,

joezaloom

Looking at event in a Public Calendar, the prefix of the OwnerId is '023'. What object type is that?

Hey,

I have an apex class that is called when i send an email in my application,
sometimes the class throw this error message:

Attempt to execute a class that never successfully parsed: Static initialization: Myclass.cls

It doesn't happen every time i call the class.
I have done some research at this forum and the apex docs but this message are not listed.

anyone knows what means ? and how to fix it?

thanks,