• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm using Force.com IDE Eclipse 3.3

1.  I created (in a Developer account) an Apex class: ContentLicenseValidation.cls and a trigger that used it (contentLicenseValidationTrigger.trigger).
2. These were successfully depolyed to my PROD Salesforce organization using the Eclipse Force.com -> Deploy to Server sequence.  They work great.

Now...

3.  I go back into the Developer account to enhance the above-mentioned class.
4.  I run the tests and get 100% coverage
5.  I then do Force.com -> Deploy to Server from Eclipse Package Explorer.

Results:

The deployment plan lists my class and trigger in the "Delete" section, not the "Overwrite" section.

Why is this? How do I update a previously-deployed Apex class or trigger?

Note that the class and trigger are in the 'unpackaged' folder.

Thanks ..eric

I created a package 3 weeks ago and succesfully uploaded it. Yesterday I went back in to upload it again and noticed 3 lines at the top with no information except for "Included by":

When I click upload I get the following error messages:

I have searched for those field identifiers in the pages they supposedly belong to with no success.Clicking on the Name yields a message:

Data Not Available
The data you were trying to access could not be found. It may be due to another user deleting the data or a system error. If you know the data is not deleted but cannot access it, please look at our support page.

Click here to return to the previous page.

I have no pending field deletes. I am logged in as administrator with rights to do everything in this development account.

Does anyone have an idea of what's going on and why the display is so useless?

Mauricio