• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Interested in Salesforce.com or already a customer? Looking to decrease sales costs, increase sales, provide visibility into your organization and streamline your business? We provide expert Salesforce.com consulting services with lightning fast turnaround time and reasonable costs. Guaranteed success!

Visit Shamrock CRM at http://www.shamrockcrm.com or contact me at tanner@shamrockcrm.com

-I have acted as the project manager for a multi-million dollar global deployment of Salesforce.com for a Fortune 500 company.
-I have solely architected Salesforce.com for a deployment of 2000+ users for a Global deployment with multiple systems interfaces and customizations.
-I have created thousands of lines of APEX/Javascript/HTML/PHP to streamline sales, marketing, and customer service processes.
-I have implemented multiple complex system integrations with backend ERP systems utilizing both Java and Cast Iron. (SAP, SQL, Oracle, Web Services, etc)
-I have implement all functionalities and business processes within Salesforce.com. I am an expert in both technical and business analysis within this system.
-I have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology and a Master's degree in Management Information Systems.
-I am PMP certified and trained in Professional Selling.

Services Provided:

Consulting - All organizations, no matter the size can benefit from Salesforce.com. We can streamline your business with our best practices for your Sales, Marketing and Service groups.

Customization - From simple Salesforce administration to brand new application implementations, we do it all.

Implementations - Whether you are a nonprofit or a Global organization, we can set you up on Salesforce.com. Migrating from another CRM? No problem!

Development - APEX, Triggers, VisualForce, Web-to-Lead, HTML, Javascript and more. Our experienced development staff has it covered.

Integrations - We have enterprise level expertise of systems integration with Salesforce.com, such as SAP, MS SQL, Oracle and more.

Visit Shamrock CRM at http://www.shamrockcrm.com
Interested in Salesforce.com or already a customer? Looking to decrease sales costs, increase sales, provide visibility into your organization and streamline your business? We provide expert Salesforce.com consulting services with lightning fast turnaround time and reasonable costs. Guaranteed success!

Visit Shamrock CRM at http://www.shamrockcrm.com and take a look at what we have to offer

-I have acted as the project manager for a multi-million dollar global deployment of Salesforce.com for a Fortune 500 company.
-I have solely architected Salesforce.com for a deployment of 2000+ users for a Global deployment with multiple systems interfaces and customizations.
-I have created thousands of lines of APEX/Javascript/HTML/PHP to streamline sales, marketing, and customer service processes.
-I have implemented multiple complex system integrations with backend ERP systems utilizing both Java and Cast Iron. (SAP, SQL, Oracle, Web Services, etc)
-I have implement all functionalities and business processes within Salesforce.com. I am an expert in both technical and business analysis within this system.
-I have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology and a Master's degree in Management Information Systems.

Services Provided:

Consulting - All organizations, no matter the size can benefit from Salesforce.com. We can streamline your business with our best practices for your Sales, Marketing and Service groups.

Customization - From simple Salesforce administration to brand new application implementations, we do it all.

Implementations - Whether you are a nonprofit or a Global organization, we can set you up on Salesforce.com. Migrating from another CRM? No problem!

Development - APEX, Triggers, VisualForce, Web-to-Lead, HTML, Javascript and more. Our experienced development staff has it covered.

Integrations - We have enterprise level expertise of systems integration with Salesforce.com, such as SAP, MS SQL, Oracle and more.

Visit Shamrock CRM at http://www.shamrockcrm.com , look around, and contact us about your project

Visit Shamrock CRM at http://www.shamrockcrm.com or contact me at tanner@shamrockcrm.com

Services Provided:

Visit Shamrock CRM at http://www.shamrockcrm.com or contact me at tanner@shamrockcrm.com

Services Provided:

Services Provided:

Services Provided:

Services Provided:

Services Provided:

Services Provided:

Visit Shamrock CRM at http://www.shamrockcrm.com or contact me at tanner@shamrockcrm.com

-I have implemented multiple complex system integrations with backend ERP systems utilizing both Java and Cast Iron.  (SAP, SQL, Oracle, Web Services, etc)
-I have implement all functionalities and business processes within Salesforce.com.  I am an expert in both technical and business analysis within this system.

Services Provided:

-I have acted as the Product Lifecycle Responsible for Salesforce.com for hundreds of users. This consists of Web Development, Business Analysis, Project Management and Account Management.
-I have solely architected the system for a deployment of 2000+ users for a Global deployment with multiple interfaces and customizations.
-I have implemented many full Salesforce.com deployments for both profit and non-profit organizations.
-I have created thousands of lines of Javascript and APEX for custom s-controls and Triggers and VisualForce to facilitate business needs. 
-I have implemented system integrations using both Java and Cast Iron. (SAP, SQL, SFDC<>SFDC, etc)
-I have utilized all features within Salesforce.com. I am an expert with this system.

-I would like to perform ad-hoc Salesforce.com development work, consisting of configuration projects, code development, system administration. I can do any forms of development or full Salesforce.com deployments. My turnaround time is lightning fast.

-I am a certified Project Management Professional (PMP)

Do you have any upcoming projects that would require a Salesforce expert? Do you have any custom APEX / s-controls / formulas / workflows / VisualForce / etc that you need created? What else can I help you with? I am willing to take any size project.

Send me an email at tanner@shamrockcrm.com or visit me at Shamrock CRM to request more information.

-I have acted as the Product Lifecycle Responsible for Salesforce.com for hundreds of users. This consists of Web Development, Business Analysis, Project Management and Account Management.
-I have solely architected the system for a deployment of 2000+ users for a Global deployment with multiple interfaces and customizations.
-I have implemented many full Salesforce.com deployments for both profit and non-profit organizations.
-I have created thousands of lines of Javascript and APEX for custom s-controls and Triggers and VisualForce to facilitate business needs. 
-I have implemented system integrations using both Java and Cast Iron. (SAP, SQL, SFDC<>SFDC, etc)
-I have utilized all features within Salesforce.com. I am an expert with this system.

-I would like to perform ad-hoc Salesforce.com development work, consisting of configuration projects, code development, system administration. I can do any forms of development or full Salesforce.com deployments. My turnaround time is lightning fast.

-I am a certified Project Management Professional (PMP)

Do you have any upcoming projects that would require a Salesforce expert? Do you have any custom APEX / s-controls / formulas / workflows / VisualForce / etc that you need created? What else can I help you with? I am willing to take any size project.

Send me an email at tanner@shamrockcrm.com or visit me at http://www.shamrockcrm.com to request more information.

I would like to perform ad-hoc Salesforce.com development work, consisting of configuration projects, code development, system administration. I can do any forms of development or full Salesforce.com deployments. My turnaround time is lightning fast.

Send me an email at tanner@shamrockcrm.com or visit me at http://www.shamrockcrm.com to request more information.

I would like to perform ad-hoc Salesforce.com development work, consisting of configuration projects, code development, system administration. I can do any forms of development or full Salesforce.com deployments. My turnaround time is lightning fast.

Send me an email at tanner@shamrockcrm.com and visit http://www.shamrockcrm.com for more information.

Do you have a need for a Force.com Sites developer?  I have a massive amount of experience developing in Salesforce.com and I would be glad to assist on any projects.

Shoot me an email at tanner@shamrockcrm.com or visit me at http://www.shamrockcrm.com to speak with me about your upcoming project. 

Send me an email at tanner@shamrockcrm.com or visit me at http://www.shamrockcrm.com to request more information.

Send me an email at tanner@shamrockcrm.com or visit us at http://www.shamrockcrm.com to request for services or more information.

I have a Site setup.  

I have a home VF page that simply queries 2 fields from a custom object and displays them.  All records display successfully.

I have a record "detail" VF page that uses a standardController for the above custom object.  This page will not display the 2 fields successfully.  If I just try to show the ID from the custom object, it works fine, but if I try to display the name field, I get the Authentication Required message.

I have gone into the public access profile and given full visibility to every field in that object.

Why would the first page show the values, but the second page not be able to? 

Hey guys,

I built a small little piece of functionality that has been very beneficial.

In the past, there have been many times Users have needed to search for some value in a custom field in SFDC or search for an external identifier on a record.  ex.  I need to search for a record where SAP ID = "200002343".

Previously, the users had to either search and then search again using advanced search or go straight to advanced search to do this.  This is ONLY if they understand that advanced search will do this.

Well, I developed a small piece of code to replace the normal Salesforce.com search box that ALWAYS searches using Advanced Search.  It is an "omni search" box in a sense.

Take a look, take the code and install it on your organization at Shamrock CRM

-I have acted as the Product Lifecycle Responsible for Salesforce.com for hundreds of users.  This consists of Web Development, Project Management and Account Management.
-I have solely architected the system for a deployment of 2000 users for a Global deployment with multiple interfaces and customizations.
-I have created thousands of lines of Javascript and APEX for custom s-controls and Triggers to facilitate business needs. 
-I have implemented system integrations using both Java and Cast Iron.  (SAP, SQL, SFDC<>SFDC, etc)
-I have utilized all features within Salesforce.com.  I am an expert with this system.
-I am project management certified.

I will perform ad-hoc Salesforce.com development work, full implementations, code development, system administration, etc.  I know this system inside and out and my turnaround time is lightning fast.

Do you have any upcoming projects that would require a Salesforce expert?  Do you have any custom APEX / s-controls / formulas / workflows / etc that you need created?  What else can I help you with?  I am willing to take any size project.

Send me an email at tanner@shamrockcrm.com to speak with me about your upcoming projects.

I have a need to migrate Giftworks to Salesforce. If you have done this before please contact me at siva.devaki@mansasys.com

Remember, key thing here is to export 'Notes' from Giftworks.

Regards,

Siva Devaki

650 248 7958

Mansa Systems

http://www.mansasys.com/salesforce

We are seeking several consultants for ongoing short term (1 week) quick start projects on a contract basis.  Must be L2 Cert (or equivalent) and have 2+ years experience in Salesforce.com rollouts.

Please send resume/cover letter to p.shankar@thinktechlabs.com

We need an austin based force.com developer that is strong in Apex and Visualforce.  Partnership possible for the right person.

ForceBrain is a fast growing Salesforce consulting partner, and we're in search of a prodigy Salesforce developer with a die hard attitude to join our team.

Requirements:

• You live in the Bay Area, and are able to work out of our Redwood City office (no remote).
  • You have wicked web development skills, particularly Visualforce, Apex, and Force.com.
  • You've developed at least 1 solid Force.com app.

Extra Credit (optional):

• You have strong administrator and/or consulting expertise.
  • You have strong professional services and customer support experience.
  • You have employment history at Salesforce.com, or a Salesforce consulting partner.

Interested? Introduce yourself at jobs@ForceBrain.com

• We'd specifically love a quick bullet list of how you rank against the above wish list.
  • June 03, 2009
We are looking for seasoned Salesforce.com implementation consultants to join our Consulting Alliances network of providers. Our network of sales professionals will source opportunities for you.

What qualifications are we looking for:
Experienced SaaS implementation specialists with a client list in the mid-sized market whom are intimately familiar with the Salesforce.com application, APEX code and Force.com platform.

Why are we looking:
Partners will be expected to implement best-in-breed SaaS solutions that can be installed into a company's existing Salesforce.com environment.

What’s in it for you:
We provide consulting firms and professionals with a unique opportunity to develop new relationships and deliver new products and services to enterprise customers as well as deliver new value-added services to their existing client base.

* We will expand your relationships in to new accounts
* Expand your service offerings
* Increase utilization and grow your business

If interested, please contact Will at consulting@appregatta.com and provide name, contact and company information and previous Salesforce.com implementation experience.

About Us:

Appregatta is a privately held, rapidly growing company pioneering developments in cloud computing technologies. Our business model affords our consulting partners significant gains and provides all of the support and resources necessary to ensure their success. Appregatta is headquartered in San Francisco with a nationwide network of sales and consulting professionals. Learn more at Appregatta.com.
  • May 18, 2009

We are currently hiring and contracting Salesforce.com Consultants in the New York City area to join our consulting workforce.

Must have:

- 2+ years experience Configuring Salesforce.com

- 2+ years Salesforce.com project management

- Ability to work with little to no supervision

- Experience with Small to Medium size businesses

- Willing to work on-site at least 50% of the time

- Bachelors Degree in an applicable area

- L2 Certification a plus

Please submit resumes to p.shankar@thinktechlabs.com

Peter Shankar

p.shankar@thinktechlabs.com

Think Tech Labs - New York

www.thinktechlabs.com

-I have acted as the Product Lifecycle Responsible for Salesforce.com for hundreds of users.  This consists of Web Development, Project Management and Account Management.
-I have created thousands of lines of Javascript for custom s-controls to facilitate business needs. 
-I have implemented system integrations using both Java and Cast Iron.  (SAP, SQL, SFDC<>SFDC, etc)
-I have utilized all features within Salesforce.com and consider myself an expert.
-I have acted as the technical architect to senior management for large scale global deployments.

I would like to perform part time Salesforce.com work, consisting of configuration projects, code development, system administration.  I can work with you for up to 20 hours per week.  This will be in addition to my full time job as a Salesforce.com Project Manager / Web Developer.

Do you have any upcoming projects that would require a Salesforce expert?  Do you have any custom s-controls / formulas / workflows / etc that you need created?  What else can I help you with?

Send me an email at tannershamrock@gmail.com to request for services or more information.
Already hired someone.  Thanks for your interest.

Frank

Message Edited by FranksNickname on 03-03-2006 04:00 PM