--Force.com

File
-----

--New

--Force.com project

--user name

--password

--security token

After this i will be getting this error. I have given security token also but it will not  work. Can anyone help me to solve this.

Connection Error
------------------------

Unabale to create connection to salesforce

Invalid username or password or locked out

Retry or Abort to verify your organization settings

Hi,

I m new to the deployment process as well as eclipse. I don know how to deploy it. I want the step by step prcess. So that i could able to deploy my trigger in my production environment. Please help me to solve this
Hi All,

I have created a follwing trigger for my developer edition. This works good. But i wanted this same trigger in my Enterprise Edition. I know in Enterprise edition we cant able to write trigger. I wanted to know how to use this trigger in production environment. Let me know the detail step by step functionality for deploying this trigger to my production environment.

trigger Bed on Trigger_Example__c (before insert, before update) {
      Map<String, Trigger_Example__c> teMap = new Map<String, Trigger_Example__c>();

for (Trigger_Example__c te : System.Trigger.new) {             
            if (te.Bed__c != null) { // skip null emails
            if  ( System.Trigger.isInsert || 
              (System.Trigger.isUpdate && 
              te.Bed__c != System.Trigger.oldMap.get
(te.Id).Bed__c)) { 

if (teMap.containsKey(te.Bed__c)) {
                         te.Bed__c.addError('Another new session has the //same bed.');
                 } else {
                      teMap.put(te.Bed__c, te);
              }
 }
 }
}

for (Trigger_Example__c te : [select Bed__c from Trigger_Example__c where Bed__c IN :teMap.KeySet()]) {
         Trigger_Example__c newTriggerE = teMap.get(te.Bed__c);
      newTriggerE.Bed__c.addError('A session with this bed already //exists.');
 }
}
Hi all,

I wanted to avoid duplication. I have a picklist field with the value Bed1,Bed2,... If i select Bed1 for the particular contact for the first time then i should not to select Bed1 again for the same contact. Is there any possibility to do with workflow or validation rule

How to give rule for selected value.   I mean if i select Bed1 second time for the same contact,then it will show some error.  How to write a rule for it. 
Can anyone reply to resolve this issue.

Hi All,

I wanted to create a trigger in my custom object which is in Enterprise Edition.  But i couldn't find out the new button of trigger. I tried through setup/object/trigger. But i dont see the new button in trigger. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue.

Reply me ASAP

Hi,

I have an issue like find out the parent name from the child object.

For instance, I have two parent object name called account and contact. and i have one related list object which is a child to both parent object. Now i wanted to edit the page of child and return to the appropriate object detail page. The issue here is how to find out which object i came from.

In my case all the pages(save and savenew i can able to give return url. Because i used to check null value of the contact or account But in edit page i will not be able to. ) are overridden page.

Child object details:
Account--- Master lookup field
Contact---lookup field

The Steps are
---------------------------
Download Eclipse 3.2 and jre

In Eclipse
-----------

Go to Help menu

--Software updates

---Find and Install

---Select Remote site

--- as Force.com IDE

Windows
-------------

--Open perspective

--other

--Force.com

File
-----

--New

--Force.com project

--user name

--password

--security token

After this i will be getting this error. I have given security token also but it will not  work. Can anyone help me to solve this.

Connection Error
------------------------

Unabale to create connection to salesforce

Invalid username or password or locked out

Retry or Abort to verify your organization settings

Hi,

I m new to the deployment process as well as eclipse. I don know how to deploy it. I want the step by step prcess. So that i could able to deploy my trigger in my production environment. Please help me to solve this
Hi All,

I have created a follwing trigger for my developer edition. This works good. But i wanted this same trigger in my Enterprise Edition. I know in Enterprise edition we cant able to write trigger. I wanted to know how to use this trigger in production environment. Let me know the detail step by step functionality for deploying this trigger to my production environment.

trigger Bed on Trigger_Example__c (before insert, before update) {
      Map<String, Trigger_Example__c> teMap = new Map<String, Trigger_Example__c>();

for (Trigger_Example__c te : System.Trigger.new) {             
            if (te.Bed__c != null) { // skip null emails
            if  ( System.Trigger.isInsert || 
              (System.Trigger.isUpdate && 
              te.Bed__c != System.Trigger.oldMap.get
(te.Id).Bed__c)) { 

if (teMap.containsKey(te.Bed__c)) {
                         te.Bed__c.addError('Another new session has the //same bed.');
                 } else {
                      teMap.put(te.Bed__c, te);
              }
 }
 }
}

for (Trigger_Example__c te : [select Bed__c from Trigger_Example__c where Bed__c IN :teMap.KeySet()]) {
         Trigger_Example__c newTriggerE = teMap.get(te.Bed__c);
      newTriggerE.Bed__c.addError('A session with this bed already //exists.');
 }
}
Hi all,

I wanted to avoid duplication. I have a picklist field with the value Bed1,Bed2,... If i select Bed1 for the particular contact for the first time then i should not to select Bed1 again for the same contact. Is there any possibility to do with workflow or validation rule

How to give rule for selected value.   I mean if i select Bed1 second time for the same contact,then it will show some error.  How to write a rule for it. 
Can anyone reply to resolve this issue.

Hi All,

I wanted to create a trigger in my custom object which is in Enterprise Edition.  But i couldn't find out the new button of trigger. I tried through setup/object/trigger. But i dont see the new button in trigger. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue.

Reply me ASAP

Hi,

I have an issue like find out the parent name from the child object.

For instance, I have two parent object name called account and contact. and i have one related list object which is a child to both parent object. Now i wanted to edit the page of child and return to the appropriate object detail page. The issue here is how to find out which object i came from.

In my case all the pages(save and savenew i can able to give return url. Because i used to check null value of the contact or account But in edit page i will not be able to. ) are overridden page.

Child object details:
Account--- Master lookup field
Contact---lookup field