• Member since 2008
  • Credent Partners Ltd

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Today I created a custom tab and added a ListView Standard component and used its standard filters.
I updated the package version and it worked correctly but when i try to install the package in the sandbox. It threw the following error: 

Component [flexipage:filterListCard] attribute [filterName]: Error retrieving filter [TodaysTasks] for entity [Task]

Not sure why this is happening being that its a salesforce standard
When I try to upload a package, it keeps on analyzing the components (for almost 40 minutes) and after then ends up with an error message "A change was made to the package after the upload was initiated". I can assure that no one else was working in this Org. 
Any idea why it is throwing this error?

We are trying to build a managed package that includes custom objects with quick actions used in the Salesforce 1 "Quick Actions in the Publisher" section of the object layouts. However, these actions are not showing up in the package and I can not find them anywhere in the package manager to be added.

Any ideas?

I have a Screen component with one Radio Button field. That field has two choices:

1. Create_New_Contract which is a simple choice field used in a later decision; and

2. Available_Contracts which is a dynamic choice

The Available_Contracts choice displays records from a custom object with a simple filter.

The Choice Label is the name of the custom object record. The Choice Stored Value is the Id of the custom object record.

After the user selects a record from the Available_Contracts they move further in the flow. There is a step where I want to use the (choice stored) value from Available_Contracts. To use it, I'm simply selecting Available_Contracts in the Dynamic Choice section of a formula.

However, nothing is stored there. I used a screen to display the value from that field and it's blank. Now, I can assign the ID obtained after the user selects the record to a new variable, and that works fine. But shouldn't using just Available_Contracts produce the ID of the record since that was what I used for Choice Stored Value.

Bottom line is it doesn't seem like Choice Stored Value is working. At least I cannot use it later in the flow.

Thanks.

I had a bit of fun building an S-Control using AJAX that shows Contacts with similar email addresses.

I've posted the code on the wiki if anyone is interested. Feedback/suggestions welcome.

John Rotenstein
Sydney, Australia