• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I see many good 3rd party apps listed on the app exchange for email marketing. But I also want to integrate webex activity/scheduling and also be able to track web activity. I know I could simply subscribe to 3 different apps, but if you have tips on which email marketing apps are best for integrating into SF and webex and others (like linkedin) please let me know. Or if you have other solutions that address these topics, please share. Cheers.

We will probably not upgrade to SF Professional for several months so I want to have our marketing/sales team start using one of the apps listed in SF appex for email marketing that works stand alone, so then we can keep the same system when we do upgrade.

Also, if you are aware of one of these email marketing systems that also does pre-conversion web activity tracking, that would be good to know. Thanks 

We have group edition. I would like to identify economic ways to use an emailing system for marketing and sales purposes that can integrate with salesforce so that we can have a unified system that can send emails, track who comes to the site from each email campaign, and report. Suggestions? 
I have connected my adwords account and sales force web to lead forms and the system is working well. But we brought on many more sales people and we are going to start an email campaign. I want my sales team to send out emails, each with their own link variation so that when users come to our landing page we can know what sales person sent them. (www.company.com/landing?ID=Max, etc.) Ideally this information could be passed along into our salesforce lead database in a field when the user fills in our form. There are probably many ways to do this, but I am looking for one that I can have my html person set up with our PHP CMS website and my adwords and salesforce tools. I am also wondering how to avoid the stripping of this ID should the user click through our site and go to another form page to sign up, or back to the original page that might not have the parameter (?ID=Max) still at the end of it. Any tips are welcome. Thanks.

We use salesforce and have it set up so it works well with adwords integration and web to lead forms. We have new sales people coming on board who use freecrm, so rather than creating a new system in freecrm for them I would prefer to set up a mechanism to auto-export data from SF and import this lead data (including adwords data) into freecrm so we can use both systems simultaneously. If you have ideas of how I can do this, please let me know. Also, where is the best place to hire a salesforce consultant that is certified and quality? Any tips based on prior experience? 

Thanks. 

We use salesforce and are pleased with it. However, we are bringing on sales people who use freecrm and I wish to build an automated system to automatically populate freecrm with the lead data we collect in salesforce so we can use both systems at the same time. We take advantage of the salesforce web to lead forms as well as google adwords integration. Please let me know your solution to this and how much you would charge.

I see many good 3rd party apps listed on the app exchange for email marketing. But I also want to integrate webex activity/scheduling and also be able to track web activity. I know I could simply subscribe to 3 different apps, but if you have tips on which email marketing apps are best for integrating into SF and webex and others (like linkedin) please let me know. Or if you have other solutions that address these topics, please share. Cheers.

We use salesforce and are pleased with it. However, we are bringing on sales people who use freecrm and I wish to build an automated system to automatically populate freecrm with the lead data we collect in salesforce so we can use both systems at the same time. We take advantage of the salesforce web to lead forms as well as google adwords integration. Please let me know your solution to this and how much you would charge.