• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

Earlier, I set up the Email2Case as a windows schedule task to run in the background. Later, I figure out the email has been send to sales force as case multiple times for the same email. Then I disabled my schedule tasks. This solved the problem. I bet there are something else(a service or a windows process) running the EmailAgent.

My new problem is I want to change the config for email2case  to not to save a copy of the email to <readBox>. I need to rerun process or shedule tasks which run the email2case to recognize my configuration changes.  I find a windows service which is called Email2Case, but that service is stopped. I don't find any windows process which run the email2case automatically. So if I can't find out which process is runnign the email2case, then I can't restart it.

Could you tell me what is the name of the windows process which run the Email2case on the background? Also, can I make the email2case to NOT to save the copy of the email  ?

Thank you so much in advance!:)
  • December 10, 2008
Hi All,

when I run the java -jar Email2Case.jar sfdcConfig.txt log4j.properties
It stop  at  com.sforce.mail.EmailService  loaded as a timer service.
But there is no error message.  I wonder if you know what is the problem?

The server is an  windows 2003 small business server.

Thanks a lot !

• June 07, 2008
On our Opportunities we have a picklist field where a rep can select a reason why this opportunity was lost. We have a custom object to get details if the reason was because of a competitor. I would like to launch a new instance of that custom object when a opportunity is saved with that reason selected. I don't think i can do this via a trigger so i think i have to overwrite the save button or at least append some logic to it. Does anybody have an example of something like this? 
Hi All,

when I run the java -jar Email2Case.jar sfdcConfig.txt log4j.properties
It stop  at  com.sforce.mail.EmailService  loaded as a timer service.
But there is no error message.  I wonder if you know what is the problem?

The server is an  windows 2003 small business server.

Thanks a lot !

• June 07, 2008