• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm pretty new to VF development and have a request from my users to create an email template that reads in a related list of data from a custom object with a master/detail relationship to Account..

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to do this (easily) without using custom controllers and the like.  Any recommendations?

-Roger

For reasons I can't figure out, I am unable to see the two standard salesforce fields Opportunity.Amount and Opportunity.Quanity (basically, the two most important fields in oppportunities).

Any ideas?  I've tried changing the API server url to a new 8.0 one and they still don't show up.

Thanks,

Roger
For reasons I can't figure out, I am unable to see the two standard salesforce fields Opportunity.Amount and Opportunity.Quanity (basically, the two most important fields in oppportunities).

Any ideas?  I've tried changing the API server url to a new 8.0 one and they still don't show up.

Thanks,

Roger
When creating products in Salesforce, I have the need to create products with prices of up to 4 decimal places. IE: $0.0085

When that value is entered, the record is saved as $0.00. Our organization is setup to handle up to 4 decimal places in values. It does not even attempt to round the value to $0.01, it just drops the last two decimals.

As a test, I created my own Product and Pricebook objects, entered the price of $0.0085 in a currency field and the value is maintained perfectly. I would prefer to keep everything in the standard Products object because of the existing functionality that exists for them.

Has anyone else encountered this or know a work around?
When I go to download the excel connector from http://sforce.sourceforge.net/excel/index.htm...

i download office toolkit 3.0 and unzip the file, it tells me that i should find the "sforce_connect.xla" in the instructions but i only see "sforce office toolkit.msi" in the zip file.  where do i find the sforce_connect.xla file?

I have office 2007, is that the reason why?

link to instructions
http://sforce.sourceforge.net/excel/index.htm