• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need a little help here...we enjoy using the Tabbed Accounts (Tabbed Accounts in 30 seconds or less posting) and Tabbed Contacts but can not change the Related Lists that are displayed. Meaning, I have to show all Related lists on each "Record type" and "Page Layout". However, I only want to show the relevant related lists and we have way to many. Does anyone know how to display only the related lists that you want while using "Tabbed Accounts" and / or "Tabbed Contacts".

Thanks!
Hey Ron, all:

I noticed that inline editing went away when we made tabbed contacts.  Any thoughts to get this back?

Thanks,

Wes-
I need a little help here...we enjoy using the Tabbed Accounts (Tabbed Accounts in 30 seconds or less posting) and Tabbed Contacts but can not change the Related Lists that are displayed. Meaning, I have to show all Related lists on each "Record type" and "Page Layout". However, I only want to show the relevant related lists and we have way to many. Does anyone know how to display only the related lists that you want while using "Tabbed Accounts" and / or "Tabbed Contacts".

Thanks!
I like to develop a Mass Action Button (new for the spring 08 release) to update multiple items in a related list, but can not turn up any documentation or some sample code.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Matt