• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I need to send an SF Template email programatically and it the event (Template email sent) to the Contact's history. Support wasnt any help on guiding me to any resources describing how to do this. If anyone could point me to any documentation on how to do this, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

I'm trying to add a custom field which would be a lookup and allow a one to many relationship. I need to associate Contacts with a Contract or Multiple Contracts. I dont need or want to create a new Contract from the Contact page, I simply want to associate a Contact with one or many Contracts. I've called SF support about this, but they seem to be baffled by this idea. Any help would be appreciated.
I want to programatically add an item to a Lead/Contacts Contact History. We have a "Welcome email" that we fire off from our site after a user signs up. We have an email template in SF which we sometimes use to send Welcome emails via SF. Obviously when we send this Welcome email through SF, it gets added to the Lead/Contact's Contact History. What is the easiest way to add an item to a Lead/Contact's Contact History?
I'm trying to add a custom field which would be a lookup and allow a one to many relationship. I need to associate Contacts with a Contract or Multiple Contracts. I dont need or want to create a new Contract from the Contact page, I simply want to associate a Contact with one or many Contracts. I've called SF support about this, but they seem to be baffled by this idea. Any help would be appreciated.
I want to programatically add an item to a Lead/Contacts Contact History. We have a "Welcome email" that we fire off from our site after a user signs up. We have an email template in SF which we sometimes use to send Welcome emails via SF. Obviously when we send this Welcome email through SF, it gets added to the Lead/Contact's Contact History. What is the easiest way to add an item to a Lead/Contact's Contact History?
Hi all,

Just getting started on force.com coding, I have run into a first problem: How do I create a multi-select lookup relationship between two custom objects? What I would like to have is basically a multi-select picklist, which is populated with the names of another cucstom object, so essentially creating a one-to-many relationship between my two custom objects.
How could I achieve this? Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind regards,

Martin