• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

With latest API version 25.0 of Salesforce.com, the downloaded client cert can't be validated successfully. After downloading the client cert, i generated the intermediate cert and root cert. The certs chain is something like:
---------------------------------
Subject: CN = proxy.salesforce.com;
Issuer: CN = VeriSign Class 3 International Server CA - G3

Subject: CN = VeriSign Class 3 International Server CA - G3
Issuer: CN = VeriSign Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority - G5

Subject: CN = VeriSign Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority - G5
Issuer: CN = VeriSign Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority - G5
-------------------------------------
Totally there are three certs. Then i put these three certs in a folder and set this folder as trusted certs location. In my outbound server, I use these certificates to verify the outbound client, that's Salesforce.com at this time(two way SSL). Now the problem is, the certs sent fromSalesforce.com doesn't math this cert chain. Could you tell me what kind of certs are sent by Salesforce.com when the outbound server requires client authentication? Why the certs doesn't match?

Besides, my outbound server ran well with two way SSL when using Salesforce.com API 22.0 and prior versions. I compared the client cert downloaded from Salesforce. The root and intermediate certs of 22 are different from version 25(I didn't tried with version 23 and 24, so i don't know is there any difference too). Is the change of this client cert temporary or decided?

-zg

I was trying to get idea about streaming APIs. Trying the example given on following salesforce wiki page. 

http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Getting_Started_with_the_Force.com_Streaming_API

but its not working . On  using JS console on chrome- getting following error : 

"Appending message type to URI /cometd/23.0/ is not supported, disabling 'appendMessageTypeToURL' configuration"

Please let me know , if anyone has any idea about it. I've tried to take care all things mentioned in following post. 

http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Streaming-API-Developer-Preview/Error-trying-to-do-the-Visualforce-sample-of-Streaming-Api/td-p/349157

thanks !!