• 25 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

There is a need to add Opportunity line Items with Quantity as ZERO.

Salesforce throws an error "Error: Must be nonzero." in case the Quantity is specified as Zero at the opportunity line item.

Is there a way by which this check can be removed or is there a way to overcome this check.

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11">

I am facing issues in installation of Force IDE for Eclipse. Please note the details of installed Java, Eclipse and Force IDE.

- Java: 1.5.0-b64

- Eclipse Version: 3.3.0

- Force IDE 13.0..200806130415

The issue is the Plug-in installs well and I can even open the Force.com Prospective. But when I try to create a Force.com Project it throws an error:

Unable to load applicaiton context

Unable to load bean factory from /config/application-context.xml: Error creating bean with name 'customObjectMetadata' defined in class path resource [config/components.xml]: Cannot create inner bean 'util:constant#1b7f97b' of type [org.springframework.beans.factory.config.FieldRetrievingFactoryBean] while setting bean property 'sharingModel'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'util:constant#1b7f97b': Post-processing of the FactoryBean's object failed; nested exception is java.lang.StackOverflowError

Your help will be appreciated,

Thanks in advance,

Harmandeep

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11">

I am facing issues in installation of Force IDE for Eclipse. Please note the details of installed Java, Eclipse and Force IDE.

- Java: 1.5.0-b64

- Eclipse Version: 3.3.0

- Force IDE 13.0..200806130415

The issue is the Plug-in installs well and I can even open the Force.com Prospective. But when I try to create a Force.com Project it throws an error:

Unable to load applicaiton context

Unable to load bean factory from /config/application-context.xml: Error creating bean with name 'customObjectMetadata' defined in class path resource [config/components.xml]: Cannot create inner bean 'util:constant#1b7f97b' of type [org.springframework.beans.factory.config.FieldRetrievingFactoryBean] while setting bean property 'sharingModel'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'util:constant#1b7f97b': Post-processing of the FactoryBean's object failed; nested exception is java.lang.StackOverflowError

Your help will be appreciated,

Thanks in advance,

Harmandeep