• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am having the following problem while trying to deploy a custom object through the eclipse force.com tool.

Any ideas?

Deploy Results:
   Name:    unpackaged/objects/Business_Trip_Meeting__c.object
   Action:  NO ACTION
   Result:  FAILED
   Problem: Cannot specify a gender for a gender neutral language

We are trying to make a custom page where the user could create a few meetings related to one person. We want a fastest way to do it with some fixed values.

We have created and event object on the controller and then we add fields form that event to the page, the problem is that when we add the start and end date for the event the page renders it as a non editable field. We have tried many ways to do it and nothing worked.

Anyone has any idea?

Thank you.

Anyone has any idea how to do this?

We need the menu items under the Setup link need to be modified for Project users that are 'external users' (indicated in their user profile).

When one of these users clicks the Setup link, we need to hide the following sections:

App Setup

Admin Setup

Order Center

We also should only display under Personal Setup the following links: Change My Password, Change My Display, Grant Login Access.

We need the menu items under the Setup link need to be modified for Project users that are 'external users' (indicated in their user profile).

When one of these users clicks the Setup link, we need to hide the following sections:

App Setup

Admin Setup

Order Center

We also should only display under Personal Setup the following links: Change My Password, Change My Display, Grant Login Access.

I am having the following problem while trying to deploy a custom object through the eclipse force.com tool.

Any ideas?

Deploy Results:
   Name:    unpackaged/objects/Business_Trip_Meeting__c.object
   Action:  NO ACTION
   Result:  FAILED
   Problem: Cannot specify a gender for a gender neutral language

We are trying to make a custom page where the user could create a few meetings related to one person. We want a fastest way to do it with some fixed values.

We have created and event object on the controller and then we add fields form that event to the page, the problem is that when we add the start and end date for the event the page renders it as a non editable field. We have tried many ways to do it and nothing worked.

Anyone has any idea?

Thank you.

App Setup

Admin Setup

Order Center