• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

The rich text editor I am using to post this message meets my needs, but how can I get these features to be available when I create a rich text field on an object? 

• Spell check isn't available
  • I would love to be able to set line spacing

What solutions exist? 

• October 19, 2013

I want to display a field that does calculations with fields from several other objects.  Can I do it programmatically so that I don't have to have a lot of relationships?

Like maybe...

Account.ThisField = Task.ThatField + Cases.AnotherField;

I have some code that compiles, but how do I get that code attached to that field?  I don't think I need a trigger, I just need that field defined with code, instead of with a formula.

public class ValueScore
{
        public Decimal Val;

public Decimal CalculateThis()
        {                
          Val = Integer.ValueOf(Account.NumberOfEmployees) - Double.ValueOf (Task.ConvertServicePoints__c);

return Val;
        }   

}

Thank you.

• March 19, 2012

We are a small, but growing Human Resources Outsourcing firm that needs developer support.  We have a series of projects that need support and are interested in developing a working relationship.  Project Examples:

• Implementing an array with look up capabilities
  • Summary Fields
  • Implementing and adapting Employee Manager from the App Exchange

If interested, please email your resume with a brief description on how you prefer to work with your clients.

Sincerely,

Todd K. Larrabee
Managing Member
Employer's Guardian, LLC.

916-635-2543

tlarrabee@employersguardian.com

• November 22, 2011

Our company provides Human Resource support to other small and medium sized businesses.  We have created a number of Human Resource oriented programs in Excel for our clients.  We would like these to be accessed via SalesForce to control ownership of the content. 

* Each worksheet represents one week of work for an employee. Hours worked by day are posted, revenue and commissions are posted as applicable and there are calculations done to determine overtime hours.

* This needs to have a professional feel and can't have extended delays when posting.

* A demonstrated track record f success is required.  

This is the first of multiple projects.  SalesForce may not be the best platform for this solutions, but it is our first choice. 

• September 30, 2011
We are a small Human Resource firm that needs to expand the functionality of our SalesForce Enterprise editions.  Current project needs:
1. Time dependent workflow action that sends emails to a contact of an account.
2. Implement the webportal for our clients to gain access.
3. Workers' Compensation Case Management - larger project, but we have the process designed in detail. 

Many more needed over time. 

We are looking for a long term relationship.  Our needs will have flexibility for delivery time lines. 
  • December 20, 2008