• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I followed the instructions to create a report that pulls in the Company Name as a parameter. The report works fine, except for companies that end in ", Inc." or ", LLC", etc.

For some reason, the parameter removes the space between the comma and "Inc", so that no results are returned. Any ideas on how to correct this?

Thanks.

Nathan

• February 21, 2010

I am having a problem with the Account custom field "County" not populating in my Word mail merge documents. There is data in the field, but when I merge the document, I get no data -- just a blank line. 

We have two "County" fields in the Salesforce Merge Field tool, which I believe is due to the fact that we are using both Accounts and Person Accounts. That is, I can't find two County fields in the Salesforce UI, but when I use something like the Apex data loader, I see a County__c and a County__pc field. I have pulled both fields into the Word document, but neither will populate.

We are using Salesforce Enterprise, Extended Mail Merge, Word 2007 with all templates saved in *.doc format.

Any ideas? Thanks.

• February 11, 2010

We use MS Sharepoint as our company Intranet, and are attempting to set up a web-to-lead form to allow employees to submit leads. The form works fine from a regular HTML page, but does not work when we make it part of a Sharepoint page.

Does anyone else have success with a web-to-lead form from Sharepoint? Any insight you can share?

Thanks so much.

Nathan

• September 29, 2009

I followed the instructions to create a report that pulls in the Company Name as a parameter. The report works fine, except for companies that end in ", Inc." or ", LLC", etc.

For some reason, the parameter removes the space between the comma and "Inc", so that no results are returned. Any ideas on how to correct this?

Thanks.

Nathan

• February 21, 2010

Is it possible to get rid of Outlook and use only Salesforce for emailing/scheduling/contacts? Is there an app or a plug-in that I would need to simulate an email interface?

We already have marketing automation and mass email tools, but I am interested in finding out if its possible to solely use Salesforce for any and all emailing.  Does Salesforce have this capability?

If not, what other routes exist outside of using Outlook or Entourage? I am looking for something in the 'cloud' so that all of our information isn't stored on desktops.

I have a calculated lead score field and would like to display a star rating based on the numerical values.  Here's the code I did, but I cannot even save it as it says I have a "syntax error" and highlights the first less than operator.

IMAGE(
     IF(Total_Lead_Score__c ,  < 650, "/img/samples/stars_100.gif",
         IF (AND  (Total_Lead_Score__c ,  > 649, Total_Lead_Score__c <  799,  "/img/samples/stars_200.gif", "2 stars"),
               IF (AND (Total_Lead_Score__c ,  > 800,
      "/img/samples/stars_300.gif", "3 stars"))), "Star Rating")
)