• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is it possible to have tabs on a Visualforce page that gets values from within the same object?
From my understanding, tabs only work with related list.
Can someone please confirm?

Thanks!
Completed Step 2, Provision the Heroku Connect add-on. Filled out Phone Number changer form, and record successfully updated in my dev org. However, when I went to verify the step, got this error:
Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Tim Barr' contact record was not updated correctly in Salesforce. Please check your Heroku Connect setup. 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

Please advise. Thanks!
I'm doing the simple lightning components challenge and have hit this problem in my existing trailhead org and a brand new dev org that I've just created:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QVWBQHAG

Hi,

I need to display an error message when one of the fields is null. 

VF Page :

<apex:page controller="conAddmailsIds" sidebar="true" showHeader="true" >
<apex:pagemessages/>
<apex:pageBlock id="block">
<apex:pageBlockSection >
<apex:panelGroup >
<center>
<apex:selectList id="select" value="{!selectId}" size="1">
<apex:selectOptions value="{!autoRun}" />
</apex:selectList>

<apex:inputText id="searchText" value="{!searchText}"/>
<apex:commandButton value="Search" action="{!getAllEmployees}" rerender="searchResult" status="status"/>
</center>

<apex:commandButton value="Hierarchy" action="{!getEmpHierarchyData}" rerender="searchResult" status="status"/>

</apex:panelGroup>
</apex:pageBlockSection>
<apex:messages/>

<apex:actionStatus id="status" startText="Searching... please wait..."/>

--------

</apex:page>

Controller:

public PageReference getAllEmployees(){
if(searchText == '' || searchText == null){
ApexPages.Message myMsg = new ApexPages.Message(ApexPages.Severity.ERROR, 'Add your message here');
ApexPages.addMessage(myMsg);
return null;
}

I have tried with both apex:messages and apex:pagemessages, still nothing is working. Is there any page level settings to be done?

I am not able to figure out why the error message is not getting printed. Is there anything else i need to do here?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Manasa R

Is it possible to add public calendar to visual forca page with some standard controller and ID?

Click to "change button" is very uncomfortable way and I want to just show visualforce page with one click tab.

• January 06, 2011

Hello, everybody!

Again, i'm here to do some questions...

I have the following code...

public Map<String,Double> calculaFaturamentoMensal(){

Double soma; 

Map<String,Double> faturamentoMensal = new Map <String,Double>();

for(MovimentoMes__c movimento : 
                   [Select m.Valor__c, m.Mes_de_Referencia__c From MovimentoMes__c m]){
			if(faturamentoMensal.containsKey(movimento.Mes_de_Referencia__c)){
				soma = 0;
				soma = faturamentoMensal.get(movimento.Mes_de_Referencia__c);
				soma += movimento.Valor__c;
				faturamentoMensal.put(movimento.Mes_de_Referencia__c,soma);
			} else {				           
                                faturamentoMensal.put
                                (movimento.Mes_de_Referencia__c,movimento.Valor__c);
			}

}

return faturamentoMensal;

}

After this, i want to sort my map by the key... trying to ensure that when I iterate over the map ill have the values based on the crescent sequence of the key...

Tks for all

Is it possible to use mail merge functionality (MS-Word)  using Apex.

I would like to keep the template in documents folder and then using Apex would like to fill the data and generate the document.

Code example would be quite helpful.

New to the Sales Force community but willing to give first class customer service.  (You've got to start somewhere. :smileywink:)  I am an independent consultant willing to work at a reasonable rate in order to gain experience.  Willing to work with others globally on projects.  Or if there are small independent projects I am also interested.  You can always contact me at (404) 587-4029.  I am looking forward to a great start.  You could be my first employer!

Thanks,

Sherry Saylam
Hello,

I have extensive experience creating custom .NET applications, Salesforce objects, Tabs, S-Controls, and Apex code.

I can work part or full-time.

Vincent

• July 22, 2008
Good Afternoon All

I have downloaded this s-control into my sandbox and love the idea of it but need to tweak a bit. There is a table that allows you to find nearby accounts based on the Account type, however, they are not the account types that my company uses. Can anyone tell me how I can change them to the values that we use?

Thanks in advance