• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

when i am trying to login to salesforce from my external application getting message REQUEST_LIMIT_EXCEEDED.

As i come to know that there i a limit of 5000 request for developer edition.

one more thing i have made only 15-20 request in last 24 hours then why i am getting this message.?

Thanks in advance,
Manas
  • November 18, 2008

Hi Simon,

i having problem while querying on Lead.

i have around 15000 Leads on salesforce, when i query from my .net application to get all the leads then it's take long time to get it.

is there is any way to increase the performance?

Thanks,

Munna

• November 03, 2008

Hello,

I have few questions regarding sales Force API.

Currently i am using sales force as a CRM application on my project.

I have already downloaded the api of sales force and I am able to perform many operation through my application (select the lead,update the lead etc).

now I would like to access my application through sales force, Is there is any way to access my application from sales force.

If I will create any lead on sales force manually then I want my database should be updated with new lead.

It would be great if I get the solution ASAP.

Thanks in advance

Thanks & Regards

Manas Khanna

• September 16, 2008
Hello,

i would like to know from where could i start to integrate my asp.net application with salesforce.com

Thanks,
Manas
  • August 18, 2008
Hi,

when i am trying to login to salesforce from my external application getting message REQUEST_LIMIT_EXCEEDED.

As i come to know that there i a limit of 5000 request for developer edition.

one more thing i have made only 15-20 request in last 24 hours then why i am getting this message.?

Thanks in advance,
Manas
  • November 18, 2008
Hi All,

Sorry if this has been asked before- I have serched and looked through but couldn't find a suitable answer.

Since upgrading to version 3.2 for outlook 2007 whenevre I sync I get the following error message, and new records added in Outlook fail to sync to salesforce

Account ID: A salesforce record has not been successfully linked.  Please try the association again

I supect this is something to do with field mappings, but the admin in outlook really makes no sense.

any help gratefully received

kind regards

angus
  • October 23, 2008
Hi,

I would like to make my application as App Exchange Application.
i have created a package and uploaded it successfully and i got an URL to share it privately but when i login with diffrent account to install the package it says..

AppExchange Package Unavailable
The following AppExchange package is not yet available for install: 04t80000000gBrL. Please try again in a few minutes.

also when i login to App Exchange to list my application on app Exchange my uploaded package is not available on it.
as i am not able to register it on App Exchange to make a 'test drive' and 'Get it Now'

Please help me out on this.

Thanks,
Dev
I have a JavaScript package that will have a need to make 1 external API call by sending data to our servers with the users User name, password and security token.  My question is how should we go about transmitting the password(plain-text vs. base64) and what about storing it in a salesforce custom object?  what are the security implications / rules for this?  Does anybody know?

Hello,

I have few questions regarding sales Force API.

Currently i am using sales force as a CRM application on my project.

I have already downloaded the api of sales force and I am able to perform many operation through my application (select the lead,update the lead etc).

now I would like to access my application through sales force, Is there is any way to access my application from sales force.

If I will create any lead on sales force manually then I want my database should be updated with new lead.

It would be great if I get the solution ASAP.

Thanks in advance

Thanks & Regards

Manas Khanna

• September 16, 2008
Hi,

Is it possible to open another application on the click of a customized WEB TAB. For EX: If a user needs to launch an internal application maintained by the customer. Can we lauch this application when the user click on customized WEB TAB.
If yes can someone assit me to understand how to go about this feature.

Thanks,
Kamath

• August 29, 2008
Hi:

Iam getting the below error when i made a call from force.com to external .net web service (.net version 2.0)?

Server was unable to read request. ---> There is an error in XML document (12, 6). ---> The specified type was not recognized: n

Please help me out how to resolve this?

Thanks,
RK
Hi,

We are trying to prove  a concept.

We have a e-commerce website, and we want to integrate it with SalesForce via Apex platform.
Basically, some of our customers are existing sales force customer, they will create new web tab pointing to our web site, and once they log in sale forces, we want him/her automatically log in our website. Does Apex provides such possibility?

I do not feel it is possible, since no way to pass information (user credential) through.

I am new to this, so any feedback are appreciated.

Cheers

zhuang
  • September 05, 2007
Hi,

I am in a process of implementing  SSO using SalesForce. We need to allow user to sign in  SalesForce and after checking user credentials, will be allowed to access  the another page from our server.
Any  information regarding the implementation of SSO in  Asp.Net  will be  appreciated..
I have  created a Developer Account. Please let me know  where is Single Sign On enabling option. Do we need to request it for the same? If yes  how much time it will take for confirmation ?

Thanks.
Using Activesalesforce and a Rails application, is there a way to specify that Activesalesforce use the Session ID and Server URL handed through from a custom link or S-Control?

I am looking for a seamless authentication transition from salesforce to my custom app as described in:

The only documentation I have found on establishing an ASF connection is to hard code the username and password in the database.yaml file of a Rails app.

Thanks in advance,
John
Hi,

I am building an application using Custom Tab that links to pages outside of salesforce. Since custom tab is converted to iframe in appexchange, session is lost when redirecting to another page.

The basic flow is like this:
Click the custome tab in appexchange and that will go to a process page and the proess page load info from db and set session values for a user. After that it is redirected to another page, in which the session values set in the process page are lost.

I tried the solution that Dave posted by-changing cookieless to true in web.config and use response.Redirect(url, false). This doesn't work at all because in ASP(not asp.net), response.Redirect() accepts only one argument.

I tried change ie cookie settings to always accept session cookie. This works fine, but it is not an acceptable solution.

Is there any other solution?