• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

My SF Winter 08 API documentation has this code sample http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_calls_sendemail.htm

It refers to a type called EmailFileAttachment.  But when I use the same code I get an error saying Error: Compile Error: Invalid type: EmailFileAttachment

The line causing the error is:

EmailFileAttachment[] fileAttachments = new EmailFileAttachment[1];

I am working in sandbox using API(12.0)

Am I doing something wrong, or has this type not been implemented?

Hi,

I'm running an S-Control that references /soap/ajax/10.0/connection.js so I can loop through opportunity products and then post them in a form to our own web application.

This works fine for me and a couple of other people, but for one person they are getting a javascript error when the s-control runs:

"Exception thrown and not caught" on line 1025, char 13

Using Firebug I've tracked this down to a bit of code in the connection.js file, where it does indeed throw an exception, presumably because there has been an issue with the send command that this particular line of code is within.

Has anyone got any ideas as to why this would occur in IE6 for this user, but not for me?  I've checked the security settings of my machine and his and both appear to be the same, is there something else I'm missing.  As this exception appears to be coming from Salesforce code I'm stumped as to how I can fix it, so any help greatly appreciated!